• 2262 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4841 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Muted because of this ?!?!? like wtf

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LovreMamuzic, Jan 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Inappropriate Posts/Threads
    -snip- you cant even anymore make a joke,you will get mude for A -snip- DAY! dfak is wrong with yall (I dont care if i "swear" in this post,deal with it)

Posted Jan 11, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 11, 2020
  1. Bruh, they just want this forum to be more friendly, they don't want some small kids swearing in each sentence, imagine that another kid will see it and will start doing the same thing, try to realize that Mineplex would be different and every time you suggest something they will send you on four letters instead of just saying no thanks.
    I hope that if the mods will see this post they won't try to ban her as she is new and she didn't remember all the rules yet.
    I had been on this site a bit longer than the Lovre does and I know how weird Mineplex rules can be. I got 4 out of 8 warning points for MENTIONING another server and I am ok about it and this is how you must behave: relaxed, don't take anything close to your heart, you can complain, but don't swear and don't advertise anything here, just be like my old bro Ghandy.
    Any way I hope that you will READ the rules and I hope that everyone is gonna have a good day.
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    _RSTC_ likes this.
  2. shouldnt have broken the rules

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  3. boohoorule because i made a joke

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2020
  4. Bro, they don't care if it was a joke, just read the rules.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  5. Click on support and then on rules

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  6. Heyo!

There really isn't much I or anyone else can do. Your punishment is 100% sufficient and not appropriate for Mineplex's audience. If you wish to appeal your punishment you can do by clicking here, and if you do decide to appeal your punishment make sure to read the Appeal Guide! Other than that there isn't much I or anyone else can do. I wish you the best of luck if you do appeal!

Since your question has been answered I'll be locking this thread, any further questions feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

Posted Jan 11, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.