• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10367 Players Online
  • 7477 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mutual friends

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Gardening_Tool, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Hey cuties, I had this idea that I stole from @Sunny / Slash, basically you'd be able to see your mutual friends with someone.

Not much else to say on this

Edit: realized I posted this in the wrong category, can a mod move this please, ty

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  2. I'm willing to explain this more since he did steal the idea from me (I had said it out loud in a vc just randomly so XD ). So basically, when you go into your friends menu, you'd be able to click on a friend. When you click on the friend you can select to either see their mutual friends, to make them a favorite friend, or see their stats. I understand this might be bit hard to develop and isn't the most needed thing on mineplex, but it seems like a cool idea. That's all I have to expand on this, and I've learned not to say things aloud so I can make my own threads >:( (lol jk).

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Gardening_Tool likes this.
  3. Hey there!

Personally I think this idea is super cool! I would love to be able to meet new people through my current friends. Most of my best friends began as mutual friends and our friendship grew from there. Yes, this would be hard to develop, but I feel that it would be an excellent addition to the current friends list we have and add a lot more diversity to finding new friends on Mineplex! +1

Awesome idea!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    allegient™ and Sunny / Slash like this.
  4. Hi!

To agree with @avvaaa , I also think this idea is super cool! I think it'd be great to have a more detailed version of /f or /friends. With this in place, players are encouraged to make new friends, which is what Mineplex is all about! I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be a good idea! The only possible con from this might be that it could be a little confusing to use, especially for new players on Mineplex. I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem if this was a thing. I'll also give this idea a +1!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Sunny / Slash and avvaaa like this.