• 819 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4145 Players Online
  • 3326 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bikkie, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Hey! I am a 19 year old aussie boy named Bikkie/MATTHEW and I love playing video games.. Hit me up if you'd like to play!

My favorite color is GREEN and I love cats!

Posted Sep 19, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 19, 2020
  2. Hellooo!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums! It's really awesome that you're from Australia, and I'd really love to visit there someday. I know a lot of people with the favorite color green, and they all seem to say the same thing. "I like a lighter green, not the dark colored green", would you agree, or do you like a darker shaded green? I also think cats are pretty cool, but I would definitely have to say that dogs are superior in my opinion. What kind of cat do you have? My favorite game on the network would have to speed builders and bacon brawl, because they're fun and simple so you can relax and play them while listening to music. What's your favorite game on the network? Just some questions that I'd love to know to learn more about you! Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome once again!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  3. Hello!

Welcome to the forums! I'm happy to see we've got some Australian players on the network. I'll have to disagree with the "I love cats" statement and say I love dogs :p . Hopefully, you're gonna enjoy your stay on the forums as there are such great ways of interacting with the community and contributing to the server. Here are some helpful links to get you started: Help section, General Idea Discussion, Report, Rules, Tickets and News!

Have a great day!

Posted Sep 19, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 22, 2020
  4. Hey!

Welcome to Mineplex and to the forums. I've rarely met anyone from Australia who plays on Mineplex so I'm glad you could be here. I hope you enjoy your stay as Mineplex is home to a variety of fun and amusing games that you can play and get lost into. I've been on Mineplex since 2013 and have experience with just about every game on the server so if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to assist you in any way possible.

PS: My favorite color is blue, and I love dogs. :)

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  5. Yo!

It's nice to see a fellow Aussie on the server!! I like the colour green too, especially the soft greens that look like turquoise sometimes, but ultimately my favourite colour is blue. It's nice to see you around on the forums, I don't think I have seen you in-game before though. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time both on the in-game server and on the forums! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need any help! :)

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  6. Hi!

Welcome to the forums! I 100% want to be your friend. Add me on /f, my username is Cwossaint!! I enjoy Skywars, survival games, one in the quiver.. Basically PvP games. Hopefully we can play some team games together and win them all :D

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  7. Heyoo!
    It's so nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Since you are new to the forums, I would also recommend for you to look over the rules that can be found here.
    My names Taylor and I'm currently 17 years old from the U.S! I play most games however, some of my favorite games would include: Cake Wars, NANO and Speed Builders so if you ever wanna play, feel free to send me a friend request! Australia also seems so beautiful and fun, I also love the color green as well, it might even be my favorite!

I hope to see you around and I hope that you enjoy your stay <3​

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  8. wsp

Posted Sep 22, 2020
    xLeopard, Augend and Bikkie like this.
  9. have a nice day

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  10. My favorite cat breed is the fish one *drum noises*

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  11. Bro, I absolutely love cats! I have my own names pishu, and he is the cutest thing. But very clumsy.
    I hope that you have a great time on mineplex. If you ever see me in a lobby always feel free to ask me any questions or see if I want to play a game or two! (I’m BadgerInASuit btw)

Anyway, great to meet you!

Posted Sep 22, 2020
    Bikkie likes this.
  12. Hey there!

My name is Ava, and I'm so happy to see you join us here on the forums! When first joining the forums, it can be a little confusing and overwhelming at first, but from experience, I can say after getting used to it, it becomes an extremely fun place to contribute your ideas to, vote on polls, and even meet new community members! Now, in order to have fun, of course, we need to enforce some rules which you can take a look at here. If you ever have any questions or concerns, you're more than welcome to send me a PM and I will gladly answer you as soon as possible. I hope you have a great experience here on the forums, and I hope you have a great day! :)​

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  13. Hey Matt, no need to introduce myself. Nice to see you on the forums, we should play some time :P

Posted Sep 28, 2020