• 978 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5724 Players Online
  • 4746 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clamity, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Hi, my name is Leon, also known as Clamity in game. I'm 13 years old and I have been playing Mineplex for a few months now, and I have had a blast!
    I love playing Cake Wars, Speed Builders, and I also play Gladiators alot. I'm also a massive tryhard lol. I enjoy studying Music and im interested in cars and gaming, I also have 1 cat named Hugo and two guinea pigs, one named Fluffles and the other one called Cookie. I love meeting new people and I am a bit of a jokester. I have been playing Minecraft as a whole for 7 years. I'm very chatty so if you were to talk to me I would ramble on for probably an hour lol.

If you would like to get in contact with me my discord is Clamity#8651

My IGN: Clamity

And if you took your time to read this, thank you so much! It means alot <3

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  2. Hello, Clamity. Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a good day. It's nice to see a fellow player who is having a good time on the network, and getting to know them and their interests playing the minigames. Playing Minecraft for that long is quite a stretch, and it's nice to know someone who has played around the same time as each other.

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    Paladise, x_Fly91O8 and Clamity like this.
  3. Thanks! Nice to meet you too :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2020
    x_Fly91O8 likes this.
  4. Hey Clamity, nice to meet you (I love your username btw!)
    It's great to hear you've been enjoying Mineplex so far and I hope to see you around, maybe we can play a round of cakewars some time ^^

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    x_Fly91O8 likes this.
  5. Hey Leon, welcome to the server! Great to learn more about you, I've seen you in Lobby-1 and StaffRequest quite a lot and noticed you're very friendly :) Thanks for sharing, hope to see you around more!

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  6. Hi! Thanks for writing out this introduction. It’s great to get to know you! I’m so happy you’re having fun on Mineplex too, that’s always great to see! I hope to see you around:)

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  7. Hi Clamity! I also love speed builders, and have tried to get better even though it is super hard. My favorite game changes quite often, but right now I like playing skywars and super smash mobs. I have a cat, but sadly don’t have any guinea pigs. I hope I will be able to see you round the server!

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  8. Hey Clamity!

I believe I've seen you around Mineplex before, and you seem like a really nice person! It's very nice to see another person that has been playing Minecraft for so long, especially around Mineplex! It's okay to be a jokester and a chatter. It's actually fun to have people with the same traits you have in friend groups, so I hope I see you around more in the future!
    (P.S: I am extremely chatty as well haha)

~~

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  9. Hey Clamity!

I've seen you a lot in game recently both in the hub and in Cake Wars. I am 14 years old and I also enjoy playing Cake Wars and Speed Builders. Perhaps we could play together sometime? I also love studying music! Film music in particular. I also believe I spoke with you in lobby-1 earlier today, you seem like a very fun person to be around.

My discord is Santa#4596, perhaps we could chat sometime.

Thanks for sharing a little about yourself to all of us, I look forward to speaking with you again!

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  10. Sry for the late response, and sure! Im down to play! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 11, 2020
  11. Thanks! Also I like seeing the fact that there are other chatty ppl around lol :D

OP OP
  12. Thanks! I hope to see you around too, I also tryed playing skywars but never got into it, but maybe one day I will! :D

OP OP
  13. Thank you! I hope to see you around too :)

OP OP
  14. Hey Disgruntle! Thanks so much for the nice reply! I see you alot in lobbys too and when I get the chance I always say hi lol, but I hope to see u around too! :D

OP OP
  15. Thanks! I like ur username too, and I would love to play sometime! :D

OP OP