• 569 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11485 Players Online
  • 10916 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My issue with the trainee aplication.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by SoulGhoul, Jul 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no matter what. inevitably discord is extremley unsafe

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  2. I'm saying it could be safe if you avoid the right kind of people and talk to the good kind but parents still wont let their child use it even if its safe.

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  3. yes timmy boi. a few years back when i used discord just to hang out with my friend i ended up getting people talking about very bad stuff.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  4. i would be fine with using it ( i know about everything innapropiate) but my mom wont let me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  5. I mean are you 13 because thats what discord recommends your age to be

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  6. i bet those is the issue with loads of people.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  7. nope. 12

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  8. I mean if you tell her its only to be apart of a certain community with like 100 mods that are always online (like wont join anything else wont add anyone and is only for that certain community that is a safe place to be) she might say yes

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  9. already tried that. she still said no

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  10. Because most likely the community itself is safe with the amount of mods and that its a small time server rn

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  11. she says ( and i agree) that she is fine with the group. but discord as a site is unaccaptable

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  12. all i can say is look up a guide and say that its a community that is safe and you know most of the people whenever you get 13

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  13. I agree the discord part but cant she just monitor it or something

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  14. i turned 12 yrs 5 days ago. and i already did that. still did not work

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  15. (I've noticed this has moved to personal but you mom is acting like most moms so idk if its ok to still do it here)

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  16. Like i said maybe making the website a secondary site to use for the staff. So people like us can apply and still be a good staff

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  17. That's a real pain. I hope she gets better soon. But there are other ways to monitor without getting up

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  18. (this part is becoming kinda personal but i bet the discord thing could be sorted out with a head admin or a high ranked staff)

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  19. I dont know what to say

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  20. so basicly. i cant use discord. ;/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.