• 1909 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10347 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My New Setup

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Quackscoped, Jul 14, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

What do you guys think?

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  2. Hey!

I actually really enjoy your setup. The keyboard and the mouse look really clean, mind if I ask what they are?

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  3. I like the setup, something that can be improved with it is getting a desktop with a decent monitor or even a 144hz one when you get enough money! other than that I love everything about it! Here is my setup:

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/bee35d721a2eb0925bbd7391b46d01f1

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  4. I pm'd you the link.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019
    maxxx likes this.
  5. May I suggest investing in an extended mousepad? I picked one up off of amazon for like $10, it gives you a lot more space.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. Hahaha yeah it’s actually on the way as we speak, that’s just a cheap and dumb mousepad I found in a drawer that will work for now

OP OP
    RodgersMDH likes this.
  7. Looking at everyone's setup, meanwhile I'm here on a laptop with a normal mouse plugged in :angryyoda:

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    fske, CowHatake, xOeuf and 1 other person like this.
  8. I've got a bit of a hybrid setup... I have a Macbook laptop with a Razer keyboard and mouse! Most people tease me about having these expensive peripherals plugged into a terrible laptop. The computer itself is definitely not the best for gaming, but it does the trick!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    nouqt, Quackscoped and Zomaholic like this.
  9. Nothing wrong with that, I like portable setups.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  10. All these people with their own setups and computers! Wish I could afford that. I'm stuck with my parents computer, broken headphones, parents webcam as a Mic and the mouse to the computer is Logitech but it has so many flaws like it opens taskbar menu if I put to much pressure on the side of the mouse.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  11. Heyo!

Your setup looks cool, the keyboard is nice and compact, the monitor is just the right size and your mouse & pad looks very clean! I have the same setup but just with bigger equipment. I actually would prefer your monitor over the one I have currently as mine is quite big. Nice job on the setup though, I really like it!

Have an awesome day!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  12. Nice

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  13. Really nice setup! Very clean. :) May I ask what the mic, computer, headphones, speaker, keyboard, and mouse are?

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  14. Yeah sure, I’ll pm you the links in a second.

OP OP
  15. Your setup looks clean! What mouse pad is that by the way.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.
  16. Thanks! And I’m not sure lol it’s one I found in a drawer lol I ordered a better one but it’s not here yet

OP OP
  17. I feel you. I'm on a Razer Blade Stealth (it's an ultrabook). I can just barely run overwatch/Apex legends ;-;

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Zomaholic and Quackscoped like this.
  18. Do you use laby mod or optifine? Either would increase performance but that’s just a suggestion. I played on an old Lenovo laptop for the past 3 years so I feel your pain, it took me a while to save up for the setup I have now but it was worth it for sure.

OP OP

19. Oh man, Apex Flashbacks :angryyoda:

Trying to run that even on low settings, my whole room would heat up ;-; And then I'd rage quit because I was too laggy and would die the second I got into a fire fight :(

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped and xOeuf like this.
  20. Yeah, I run a pretty tricked out MC client. It's got forge labymod with OF and a bunch of mods which make MC run smoother for me :D I somehow cap about 90-110 FPS even on this weak little laptop :P

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Quackscoped likes this.