• 316 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 316 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Pixel Art - Showcase (2)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by SnowiiUwU, Oct 27, 2020.

Tags:
?

Which Is your Favourite?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

100.0%
  3. I Cant decide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey there! If you enjoyed my previous showcase, "My Pixel Art - Showcase (1)" You will most likely love this new showcase! Enjoy!
    NOTE: The Following images are not copyrighted by me nor are they sending a message or have a distinct purpose. They are pure, fine, pixel art drawings made by me. And yes ofc
    They are 100% free to use, you can set them as your banner, pfp, wallpaper, anything! Enjoy! ❤
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE: I will be making more pics ;)

Posted Oct 27, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 28, 2020
  2. Hola CookiUwu!

I love these 3 Pixel Art Drawings! They all have very distinct patterns, and the colors on each one definitely bring them all out. My favorite pattern is going to have to be the middle yellow picture. The many different shapes, patterns, and colors make it stand out compared to the other two. The other two, however, are also very good as mentioned earlier. Overall, you're very talented when it comes to art, and making banners like this and I wish I wash this talented, haha. I'll save my favorite one and might use it for something in the future :) Thanks for sharing!!

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    SnowiiUwU likes this.