• 254 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6547 Players Online
  • 6293 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My (possible) future tank photography on forums

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Mr.Cardyceps, Jun 29, 2021.

?

Which nation do you want to see the most?

1. USSR

38.1%
  2. UK

14.3%
  3. USA

19.0%
  4. France

14.3%
  5. Germany

23.8%
  6. Italy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Japan

19.0%
  8. Israel & some of their neighbors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. A completely different country (write bellow)

9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello everybody! My nickname is Cardyceps & today I'd like to take some of your time to talk about something.
    Next Monday I'm going to a Russian tank museum named Park Patriot (also known as The Kubinka Tank Museum). I know that many of you are probably feeling like "Good for you, thanks for wasting my time on nothing". However, there is something I should explain.
    I'm going to put some photos on the forums. Therefore, I'd like you to vote above for the nation the tanks of which you want to see the most.

"But Cardyceps! Will mods allow you to show pictures of tanks?" - Yes! Around a few months ago I asked if talking about tanks & guns is permitted on forums & I found out that it is ok to show photos of tanks as long as they don't feature any of the nasty signs (you know which ones I'm talking about.... riiiiiiiiiight?)

A few things to know:
    1) I'm kinda bad with using programs like Imgur for editing photos so that they could be used on forums Soooooooooooooo I might need some time to blur or remove any of the windmills, farming equipment and old country flags that might be painted on some of the tanks.
    2)There is a chance that I will have to use an old Samsung phone from early 2015 that has a kinda bad camera.
    3) Some photos can look kinda bad because they were made on that one Samsung phone from earl 2015 when I was in that tank museum last Summer.
    4) You can choose only two countries that you want to see.

For now you can enjoy only these photos (think of them as a teaser)
    A small Polish tankette

[​IMG]
    Similar models of this light tank were used by Germans, Polish, Czehoslivakians and many other lads.
    [​IMG]
    Me inside a Soviet tank.
    [​IMG]
    A Soviet tank destroyer.
    [​IMG]
    A really bad photo of a German Tiger 1
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 29, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 29, 2021
  2. T-34

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    Gil-galad and Mr.Cardyceps like this.
  3. You know that you can just vote above? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  4. i did, im the only vote you got

Posted Jun 29, 2021
  5. Can’t wait to see the pictures!
    Even though I live in the us I would love to see some USA tanks!

Posted Jun 29, 2021
  6. Cute little baby tank up at the top

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps and Gil-galad like this.
  7. I'm a big fan of tanks and have been for several years now, a friend was into them and would go on for hours. Hearing their passion for the subject sparked my own curiosity and later adoration too. It's been a while since I went to a tank museum though and I'm hoping I can ride in a tank one day in the not so distant future.

I love the German tanks most though and I'm very partial to the good old PzKpfw VI tiger. I look forward to seeing your photography, I'll be keeping an eye out ^^

Posted Jun 29, 2021
  8. Yo lads! I'd like to write the list of tanks and vehicles of the countries that I maybe didn't mention!
    1)Canada
    2)Czechoslovakia
    3)Hungary
    4)Poland
    5)Sweden
    6)China

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  9. looks great! if you could take mire zoomed out pictures though, that would be even better. Apart from that, carry on, this is great! i voted gor germany and the ussr

Posted Jul 2, 2021
  10. Me too

Posted Jul 2, 2021
  11. Did everyone vote for USSR & Germany 'cause I didn't provide any photos of British, American or Japanese tanks? Lol.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  12. Oh man I love this post! I personally love Europe so any European nation is definitely top of the list. I really think France would be cool due to it's history and food. I love learning about world history, so that is definitely a factor into my decision. I also enjoy pastry, and France has just that! I appreciate you making this thread, have a nice day!

Posted Jul 3, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  13. I will pay TOP DOLLAH if you put a photo of a fish tank on here!!!
    Anyways, these are some awesome models and images!
    I casted my vote for the USSR's military's tanks.
    -Dan

Posted Jul 3, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.