• 470 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6257 Players Online
  • 5787 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My POV on Sweats/Tryhards

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by primitlve, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Im guessing its Hypixel. It's not the skill gap on MP it's really the closeter problem imo.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 24, 2021
    90zr likes this.
  2. @Caakes Wooski & duck in this blunt call that FBG Pack

Posted Mar 27, 2021
  3. Hello!

I do agree that I do not have a problem with tryhards in CW. They probably worked really hard to get to where they are now and their PVP skills are definitely nothing to sneeze at. However, I personally disagree on being ok with closeters dominating CW games. Closeters have the unfair advantage of using auto clickers or have reach, potentially wrecking other players in pvp by cheating. This discourages new players or players who are trying to get into CW, just for the closeter to get better stats for themselves. Even though this hack that is used is not as dangerous or impending as someone using bhop of fly hacks, it is a hack at its core and should be seen as one.

Thank You!
    TigerGoesGrr

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    primitlve likes this.
  4. It is way more dangerous as it affects 10x more people since only QA can ban for it while gwen and regular moderators deal with regular alts much faster

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  5. I guess that's true. I just meant in the moment, but I definitely agree that closeters are more dangerous long term because they typically don't get caught or have reports against them get accepted.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Paladise likes this.