• 3810 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12056 Players Online
  • 8246 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My (re)introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Btsy4U, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Hi everyone!

So back in early 2019, I used to be super active here (under the name cookiesdogsx) but I took a long break and now I'm back!

So... yeah. If you want to be friends, please message me as I'd love to get to know some of you all.

Some facts about me:

Fav animal: Dogs
    Fav food: Pizza
    Fav colour: Red
    Fav drink: Water or tea

Hope to see you around1

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Sean ✩ and SecondChildhood like this.
  2. Nice to meet you and it's great to have you back. Welcome!!!

Some facts about me:

Fav animal: Dogs
    Fav food: Nandos (Everything on the menu)
    Fav colour: Blue
    Fav drink: Lemonade

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    French_Inhale and Btsy4U like this.
  3. Heyo!
    Hey, I remember you from a while back! cookiesdogsx and no I did not get that from your forum signature. I recall seeing you around and it's great to see you coming back to the forums! If you want to talk or have any questions feel free to PM me. It's great to see people returning from time to time! Once again, great to see you back and I wish you a great welcome back!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    OnceAnL_ likes this.
  4. Hey!
    Welcome back to the server. It's really awesome to see players returning back to Minecraft. It's nice knowing you. I hope you enjoy your time being on MP, and to see you around! Maybe we can become friends if we do.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  5. Hello! It's nice to meet you. I'm LT Tombstone 77, but I'm commonly known around here as LT. My real name is Leo, so feel free to call me by that as well. I'm glad you started to play Mineplex again! It's awesome to see players returning to Mineplex, as it is by far the best Minecraft server to play on. A few facts about me: I My favorite color is red, I play ice hockey and I am the team captain of my local team, my favorite band is Imagine Dragons, my favorite song is Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons, and my favorite animal would have to be a wolf or cat! Some careers I have in mind would have to be an author or professional hockey player. I'm currently in High School and I'm a devoted student. I would definitely like to get to know you better! Maybe we can play sometime. Well, that's a bit about me. Feel free to talk to me if you ever need to :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  6. Heyyy! I still remember you! I'm so glad that you finally decided that you want to return here. Although, you already know me that much. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to talk to you again soon!

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  7. Heyo!

It's always nice to see old players return back to the network! Truth to be said, I wasn't really that active on forums in early 2019 so I don't recall seeing you here on forums. But I guess that's the point of this introduction, ey?

Now about me, my name is Klobko but I'm also known as Klobby. I'm just a fellow community member like you, though I'm currently on two subteams which are EA and MTT. I spend most of my time here at Mineplex playing with my friends or just having fun in lobbies. Outside mineplex, I enjoy going out on walks in nature or skiing during winter.

Again, it's nice to see that you've came back and I hope to see you around again!

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  8. Hey there!

It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Jeremy or JYTG. I'm 15 years old and I'm a Moderator here on the Mineplex Network. My favorite animal is a turtle, I'm a Sophomore in High School, my favorite color is Green, and my favorite beverage is water. Welcome back to the Mineplex Network!

Feel free to message me in-game or on the forums if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Feb 22, 2020