• 2321 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10759 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My recent maps!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by powh, Jul 24, 2019.

?

Which is your favourite map out of all my new ones?

1. NANO [Chicken Shoot] - Lost Temples

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Block Hunt - Nakoji

40.7%
  3. Bridges - Ascraeus

3.7%
  4. Cake Wars - Elven Village

29.6%
  5. Runner - Dangerous Sharks

22.2%
  6. Speed Builders - Jungle Tribe

18.5%
  7. NANO [Slime Cycles] - Mineplex Shopping Center

7.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey there, since I had 7 new maps going live last map update I wanted to show you some of my favourite views/screens of them. I hope y'all enjoy them :D

Bridges - Ascraeus
    [​IMG]

Runner - Dangerous Sharks
    [​IMG]

Cake Wars - Elven Village
    [​IMG]

Cake Wars - Elven Village (This was not created on purpose, but shout out to @PyxllCreates for spotting it xD)
    [​IMG]

Block Hunt - Nakoji
    [​IMG]

Speed Builders - Jungle Tribe
    [​IMG]

Also If anyone wonders why I had so many maps going live last update, most of them were still from my trial, I hope you all enjoy! Have a nice day.
    ~powh

Posted Jul 24, 2019
    doeo, ABennn, Zomaholic and 3 others like this.
  2. Hey there,

Congratulations on the release of these fantastic maps! I love them all, but my personal favourite is Elven Village. It's always a pleasure to see your incredible builds in Lobby-1, and these maps are all works of art. Keep it up!

Posted Jul 24, 2019
    powh likes this.
  3. Hello!

Honestly these maps are great. Thank you for doing a fantastic job with providing stunning builds to the server. <3

Posted Jul 24, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 24, 2019
    powh likes this.
  4. My favourite is definetly Elven Village as I play cw the most, and I love the style of the buildings. To be honest though, all the maps are really well built and can't wait to see more in the future.

~ Zom

Posted Jul 24, 2019
    powh likes this.
  5. Wow. I say this honestly, these maps make me so happy. You make the most creative and aesthetic builds that are not only so pretty but they're so nice to play on, like that's real talent. Not only that, but I (and I'm sure many others) really appreciate builders like you who work so hard, because it obviously wasn't easy to create so many gorgeous maps, which just become better with those awesome screenshots!!!!

Posted Jul 24, 2019
    powh likes this.
  6. Hey!
    I love the look of all of these maps. The shaders make them look beautiful, and the attention to detail is also amazing! My favourite has to be Nakoji cause Block Hunt is amazing! I've played on the map multiple times and I love how balanced it is, and that it isn't overrun by detail, making it generally harder to play. The perfect blend is shown. Plus, the general style is fantastic.

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  7. you actually nailed it! it frfr looks amazing

my favorite is probably elven village it just gives chill vibes and id love to see it as a map in cake wars some day!
    --- Post updated ---
    you actually nailed it! it frfr looks amazing

my favorite is probably elven village it just gives chill vibes and id love to see it as a map in cake wars some day!

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  8. I love your maps! You are really really talented, I’d love to see more maps of yours go live! Keep it up!

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  9. How did you decide on the names Nakoji and Ascraeus? What do they mean?

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  10. All of the maps already went live tho...

-----

So for Nakoji I just searched up names from japanese places and Ascraeus just sounded nice to me, its a vulcano on a diffrent planet, I forgot which one it was tho xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 26, 2019
  11. Heyoo!

It's cool to see all your new maps release powh! Though I'd have to say my favorite out of the bunch is Speed Builders -- Jungle Tribe. I love Speed Builders and I love seeing new maps release for it. I really like the jungle design too. It looks like you put a lot of detail and hard work, plus dedication into this map!

Regarding all other maps, they are all equally amazing! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more maps from you!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  12. Excellent job you have, powh! All of the maps that you built were amazing! I love the Elven Village map because of these islands you built. The screenshots you took are marvelous! I see that you have your shaders pack on. I don’t have any questions and concerns about your latest maps overall!

Great job and keep up the great work!

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  13. Very nice looking maps

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  14. Nakoji is my favorite hands down

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    powh likes this.
  15. Hey,

These seem like really great maps. I can definitely see that you put a lot of time and effort into building these. I am also wishing that every single one of these maps went live. I do enjoy playing on your current live maps, as they have an amazing amount of detail and different coloration between different blocks. Also, I love your Dangerous Sharks map. The whole idea and different colors make it stand out.

Have a great day,

Notserp

Posted Aug 20, 2019
    powh likes this.
  16. Out of all of your amazing builds I think my favourite was the block hunt called Nakoji. You seem like an extremely skilled builder and I think that you should use your skills for something great. I love how your builds have all of the beautiful additions of colours but still not too much that it would be overwhelming but still not too little if you know what I mean.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    powh likes this.
  17. These all look awesome, great job! It's a tough call between Nakoji and Dangerous Sharks, but I have to go with sharks. Don't think there's a lot of underwater themed maps (don't quote me on that, I'm not positive), so I love seeing new ones. Great details on all the maps, looking forward to seeing more from you!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    powh likes this.
  18. All of the maps are really well built and look amazing! Good job Powh! Personally, it's a tough call between Nakoji and Sharks. I like both a lot and they look really well especially with shaders on. I like Nakoji a bit more though. Keep up the good work!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    powh likes this.
  19. Very proud of your work! Please keep it up!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    powh likes this.
  20. Hey!

Wow, some maps are some of the more detailed, better-looking maps I have seen. Although I haven't had the opportunity to play all of them, you can usually tell by looking at some pictures which ones would function in a game mode well. My favourite map out of these ones would have to be Block Hunt - Nakoji.

Although I haven't had a chance to play this one and test if it works well for Block Hunt, the overall look of the build is a 10/10 for me. I want to congratulate you for getting these maps accepted and implemented into Mineplex. I am sure it was hard work building all of these, but now you have the reward of your name on the beginning game screen, and the satisfaction of the community enjoying your maps. I am looking forward to your next releases!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    powh likes this.