• 967 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5491 Players Online
  • 4524 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Return To Mineplex :>

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DreamsForMemes, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Hello Everyone,

My name is Joey (DreamsForMemes) I am so happy to be back on this server again. I am so glad to be back on my favorite server after taking a break from Minecraft as a whole. I am going to be very active on mineplex and the forums itself. I usually spend most of my time in lobby 1 and mirco battles, as it is my favorite game on here. I enjoy talking to everyone on here and if anyone wants to play sometime just add me. I hope everyone is staying safe right now and positive during these hard times. I cannot wait to meet you all on mineplex or forums!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  2. Welcome back! It's nice to meet you! Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have any questions about what has changed, etc.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  3. Welcome back!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  4. Welcome back! A lot has changed, so if you need help with anything let me know!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  5. webaa

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  6. Hey! Welcome back to this lovely server :). I'm Kassy, if you ever see me in a lobby or in game don't be shy to say hello! I hope you're enjoying your time on the server!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  7. Hey there! Loads has changed, I would recommend asking somebody to help you get accustomed to the changes. Unfortunately, I have been falsely banned by GWEN this morning, and so have many others, so I can't help you. Have a good day!
    Party
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gwen-is-banning-me-proof-video.109458/
    That is the proof that I did nothing wrong.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  8. Welcome back to Mineplex! I am Knazamn on Java, and Skittles1052 on Bedrock. I also spend a lot of time on Lobby-1. I also play Nano Games, Speed Builders, Dragon Escape, etc. I hope we can meet in-game sometime!

Like a couple others said above me, some could of changed from when you were playing here before, to now. I suggest you read over the rules (the rules are found here) so you don't get punished, and also head over to the FAQ (which the FAQ is found over here) for any additional questions. Your answer might be found there!

Hope to see you in-game sometime!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  9. Hey, and welcome back! My name is CrackleHarvest36, you can call me Nicholas or Nick if you'd like. I really enjoy playing NANO Games (absolute try-hard) and Cake Wars (not so try-hard). I hope to see you around soon!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  10. Welcome back! Enjoy your stay owo

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  11. Howdy! Welcome back to Mineplex! It's awesome to have returning players to this excellent server! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  12. Introduction, Rules & FAQ
    Welcome back! Rather than repeating it, I'll just direct you right on back to @Knazamn | Skittles1052's post. Definitely read over the Rules & FAQ as stuff may have changed since you last played.

Who Am I?
    My name's Isaac, Fallen, or Tricorder. I originally joined the Mineplex Network in late 2013, making me not really a "veteran," but a generally older player. My original account was lost, however when Clans Beta 1.0, a popular Mineplex game opened, I found my way back to the network! I have since then played on Mineplex an average of 2-3 hours daily, though to throw modesty out the window, it’s usually upwards of 5-6 hours daily. I love this server and the people on it, feel free to DM me over the forums if you feel like playing some time. Here are some of my best game recommendations in the meanwhile:

Game Recommendations
    If you're looking for something more Casual, I'd recommend MIN (Mixed Arcade).
    If you're looking for something that's a mix of casual and a fast-paced too, I'd recommend Survival Games.
    If you're looking for something "creative" and non-pvp based, I'd recommend Master Builders. It's a personal favourite :)
    If you're looking for something PvP-based and intense, Cake-Wars would be my pick.
    If you're looking for something to play long-term over weeks/months, Clans (Factions) is my choice.

Hope you enjoy your time back!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    ZainM and skarm like this.
  13. wb lol

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  14. Hey there!

Welcome back into Mineplex community have a good time, a lot has changed so I recommend going into the official Mineplex discord, and seeing at all new updates.

Posted Apr 6, 2020