• 1423 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4002 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My screen is flashing when I join mineplex?

Discussion in 'Help' started by IsWater, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I join mineplex the sun keeps going from day and night and kills my eyes :-: This doesn’t happen on any other servers and I haven’t changed anything since this started happening anyone know how to fix this?

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  2. Hey!

My recommendation would be to check if you have any sort of resource packs or shader packs on. Sometimes resource packs or shaders can become outdated for your version, causing them to glitch and do weird things like this. If you're positive it's nothing like that, my best guess would be to report it as a bug here. Before doing so; however, I recommend checking out the official Bug Reporting Guide, I'll link that here.

~Nick

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  3. Righto thanks, I’ll rejoin mineplex in an hour or two and if it’s still flashing I’ll make a bug report I know for sure it’s not anything like a resource pack or shaders though :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2020
  4. this usually occurs when you join two servers at once. i don’t know of any other reasons to why this would happen.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  5. Hmm… maybe try restarting Minecraft, and your PC

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  6. Yo!
    This isn't a server-side issue, it's client-side (therefore on your end). There are a few things to cause this:
    • Switching servers too fast (ex: the multiplayer menu)
    • Texture Pack / Mod glitches
    • If you're really laggy the server can spin up and glitch out
    The way to fix this would be restarting your Minecraft / computer completely and resetting your texture pack to default for a game or two. I'll be locking this thread now since your concern was addressed and you were given ways to solve your issue - if you need to message me feel free to.

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  7. Thread Moved to Help Section

*In the future for questions like this, you should post it in the Help section as you will be provided more help from the community that way. :) *

Posted Jan 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.