• 3197 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12503 Players Online
  • 9306 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My suggestion in cake wars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ISJALI2017, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Maybe add more teams in squad mode is a good idea? I like more of a challenge so it would be harder for us.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  2. If they were to add more players, it would go over the limit of 16 which is what the duo has. I personally think 16 is a good number because if there is any more than 4 teams of 4 I feel like it wouldn't be that fun due to the extra amounts of people. I agree it would be more challenging, but it would be harder to fill up lobbies, and you would be in the same games with the same people on a consistent rate.

Have a good day!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  3. nahh -1 for me boi theres already 2 modes and it'll basicially split up the cw community

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  4. He isn't saying to add a new mode, he is giving the idea to add more teams to squad cakewars like there is in duos.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  5. ohh crap ok lol

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  6. Gonna have to disagree

16 players is an exceptional amount of players to play cakewars with. Games usually tend to be less than 10 mins and if your the rushing type of person, maybe even less than 5 minutes. If this were to be added all the maps would somehow have to be reconfigured to add in 1-2 extra teams.

With 1-2 extra teams, the game could possibly go on for 20-25 mins if your playing regularly. If you have a party and are rushing teams, maybe 2-3 mins more than it usually takes to finish a game.

Lastly as Dacked said the lobbies would take slightly longer to fill up. Probably not by so much since cakewars is a very populated game, I guess it also depends on how much additional players you want to add in the game.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    MC_Minium and xGetRekted like this.
  7. I don't want to copy/paraphrase another post, so I'll just say that I agree with Strafer303 here.

But to add, it would also mean a redesign off all previous maps to include the new islands. It's a novel idea, don't get me wrong, and I commend you for suggesting it anyways, but I don't think it'd work. (You'd also have the issue of games taking much longer to start than they already do, as CW2 doesn't have as much popularity as CW standard).

~ Isaac

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Strafer303 likes this.