• 378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6209 Players Online
  • 5831 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My suggestions on Creative Housing (Minecraft PE)

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by Nagashi, Nov 14, 2020.

1. I don't find creative housing fun because of these things...

Lava - forbid this item. It doesn't need in most plots. Only used by griefers.

Book and Quill - add this back on the server. It's quite useful for plots such as hotels, schools, Roleplays.

Sign - Allow display texts. Very useful in most plots.

Load and Save Plot Manually - This feature will save many griefed creations and restore it back without building from scratch again. My creation also disappeared for some reason and hoping the developers could do something early about this.

Manager grant (something like that) - This is like Join, Admin, and Builder. Players with this grant allows them to interact objects, open doors, chests. etc..

Redstone - Make redstone creations work please. It should be enabled by the owner of a plot.

Whisper - you can whisper to your friends from different game servers.

/friend teleport here <name> - friends can teleport in ur position/server.

Natural Circulation of day and night - Players cannot set and lock on one "Time". 3rd option to "Day/Night" Settings.

Posted Nov 14, 2020
  2. Also,
    > Add bigger Plots
    > Customized plot dimensions (Can be in a rectangular shape)
    > Lava also disappears (outside of the plot line) when the plot resets.
    > Hide room title in the upper part of the screen (in 5 seconds) after joining a plot.. You can still see the plot name in the NPC near the plot spawn.
    > Spawnable Eggs - Animals, monsters, and villagers are stationary just like in the MASTER BUILDER game

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2020
  3. Only issue I see with this is that it'll be hard to moderate what is written in those books- inappropriate messages can be written and that would be against the rules for inappropriate gameplay. However, it would be hard to punish for because staff wouldn't be sure who wrote it.

See point about Book and Quill above.

Sure, sounds like good ideas to me

I would like to see a setting like "View Only" and another setting that does as you said above, but I think the word manager would be confusing for players. Would want to reword it but right now I can't think of something yet.

Could see a couple problems with this but I'm no redstone expert so don't have anything to say for this point.

Idea has been rejected here.

there is already /ftp, but that doesn't work in housing I believe. Would want to see something that lets you go to your friends houses but I don't play housing a lot so this might already be a thing. Not sure.

does it do that already or no? hopefully it does but i'm not too sure on what your idea is here.

don't really have an opinion on this, it could definitely be abused but it would be a cool addition.

Posted Nov 14, 2020
  4. In my opinion, maybe the server should filter/block the message containing inappropriate words and automatically send a report to the staff that a player has violated the rule. I think the OWNER of the plot can only use signs so its easy for staffs who wrote it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2020
  5. I've missed the better days of housing years ago when so many of the problems hadn't arose. To add to the list:

- A tp command to tp to the area spawn so people can interact with the map rather than going to hub or wasting time running back
    - blocking water from being placed out of bounds
    - remove or fill underground option
    - blocking ability for non permed players to break blocks with their hands, can result in parkour cheating - pure adventure mode
    - outlines of the maximum area for players to ideally plan a build

It was quick for me to give up housing after each world I tried to make would reset, after 5 in a row I was done. I would overall just want to be sure a world saves at this point.

Posted Dec 1, 2020