• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion NANO Battle Fix Ideas

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by BacAlmighty, Jan 6, 2019.

1. BacAlmighty

BacAlmighty

REVERSE TAG & TNT TAG Delete walls from Reverse TAG and TNT Tag in Nano Battle because all hackers do spider and get up on wall and no one can hit them. MINEKART Delete MineKart because no one love it or create more maps for this game. Dropper Make new maps because all know routines to get fast down but other who joined Mineplex now after a long time dont know that routines and that map. Musical Minecart ( or Musical Minecraft idk. xd ) In first round do more minecarts, too many guys rip on start. *ADD DUELS* i know there are gladiator but in Duels you can duel in team or solo if you are in party. ( i dont know that is good idea xd ) *IDEA* Add something like speed uhc or speed survival games and add more games for Bawk Bawk wrath because all hackers use Anti KB and no one can defeat them.

Posted Jan 6, 2019
  2. Oscaros_

Oscaros_

It would be nice if you explain how you would remove the walls, because if you remove the walls then this makes it so that you can't play the game properly if you see a hacker you can just try and report them rather than removing this critical feature.

I love MineKart and so do other people! They have just pushed out loads of maps (Mediterranean, Tropical, Milky-Way!) I think that we should just keep going how we are with this game since it's great and is making progress.

Completely agree with you here - apart from the fact that NANO is meant to be very quick and easy, this could be difficult because it makes it harder to memorise NANO - although I think 1 or 2 other maps is definitely a good suggestion.

Not really, if you think about it, it spawns about half of the player's worth of Minecarts, which means the game doesn't drag on for too long.

Thanks for your suggestions! These are my comments on them so I hope that you understand all I've said :)​

Posted Jan 6, 2019
  3. BacAlmighty

BacAlmighty

I mean for Reverse tag and TNT Tag do like on Bawk Bawk battle Reverse Tag, there are only blocks and invisible blocks, there are no hackers.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2019
  4. BuySomeApples

BuySomeApples

I see what you mean with this, however there is the argument that hackers could fly up as well, and they have an unfair advantage anyway that's unrelated to the map. If anything I'd recommend just reporting them like Oscar said whether it be in StaffRequest or at www.mineplex.com/reports.

I disagree with removing MineKart completely, as it can be quite fun if you aren't lagging. I definitely have agreed with the idea of adding new maps for a while now, and 3 more were added about a day ago! Including Milky Way, an absolutely gorgeous map that may appeal to any Mario Kart fans out there. There definitely may be some bugs that still need ironing out which you can always report here so they can be resolved.

The idea of a duels version of Gladiators sounds interesting, however adding a different variation of the same game in Nano seems like it could be a little much. I personally don't see it fitting into the Nano rotation very well.

They would both definitely need to be modified to make them quick and should be over in at most 5 minutes. I'd love to see what ideas you may have for this. HG and UHC seem like really difficult game modes to turn into a Nano Game, especially since they take place in an open world.

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by adding more games for Bawk Bawks Wrath? I'm not sure what you mean here.

These are some pretty cool ideas, keep them coming! <3

Posted Jan 7, 2019
  5. xUmbrella

xUmbrella

I've moved this thread to Game Alterations because these games are no longer in beta.

To go along off what you said, no, I don't think that Minekart should be removed completely. It isn't possible that no one loves it, because believe it or not before Nano Games was released a lot of people I've seen were asking to have the game back. It's not my favorite game, but I don't think it should be removed based off of one person's preference.

With your second point, I completely agree that there should be new maps in Dropper. Right now there's only one map and many people already figured out where the perfect point to drop from is. With new maps, it'll add more variety to the game.

With your third point, like Oscaros_ said, it spawns half of the players' minecarts so the game won't last very long.

And with your last point, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "add more games like Bawk Bawk Wrath". I do like that game a lot, so I'm interested to see some game ideas that you might have to base off of that. But nonetheless, thank you for your suggestions!

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  6. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Minekart is honestly my favorite game in nano games, and like oscaros said, others enjoy it as well. There have been new maps added recently, including one that resembles Rainbow Road! Hopefully, we'll receive more maps for the gamemode in the future.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  7. Combativeness/xWorpp

Combativeness/xWorpp

-1 to removing the walls and replacing them with invisible blocks. It wouldn't take hackers long to find out that there is a wall there (and I haven't seen anyone use spider hacks in a long time)

There have been quite a few new maps for minecart (3-5 recent ones), and unless you're going for player one, minekart isn't that bad Imo.

There are some people working on new dropper maps (I know Rqil is vurrncurr making one and fixing it up)

Musical minekart is in good standing, and not much about the amount people dying at the start needs to change. However, it would be nice if the timer at the start reflected on how long the game actually takes

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  8. kznny

kznny

no it really isnt. everyone hates minekart. too buggy

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  9. Dva

Dva

I don't think this is entirely necessary, since from experience I've seen more people fly around the maps instead of climbing up walls. Players will find ways to hack or cheat if they want to, even if the walls are removed or other measures are taken against hackers. The best thing you can do is report them on the forums, or if you decide to purchase Hero+ in the future, use /report.

I personally don't enjoy playing Minekart too much, and I usually just wait it out depending on my mood, but I don't think it should be removed. I know some players that really enjoy playing Minekart. Builders also recently spent time and effort creating more maps for the mini-game. It would be unfair for both of those parties to simply have the game removed. I think instead of removing it, bugs and glitches should be fixed so hopefully players who don't like playing it now will try it out later on.

I agree that new maps should be added for this, but it may take some time since they need to be pretty detailed and various ways of getting to the bottom need to be created. I also think new maps for parkour should also be added. I'd love to make some myself, but I'm a terrible builder ;(

This would just overcomplicate things, to be honest. Having one mini-game that's purely pvp is enough, and I think it's best to keep it at 1v1s. That way there's no separate queue for parties or solo players (if that's what you're getting at?).

Speed SG might be interesting. Maybe the game can last three minutes at most, the map is significantly smaller, and there are a lot more chests at mid. Basically, you could gear up at mid during a twenty-ish second grace period, and then it's a free for all? I'm not sure if that would work, haha. If you or anyone has more suggestions, then go for it :)

Posted Jan 16, 2019 at 10:42 AM