• 227 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4779 Players Online
  • 4552 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano Games Idea

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Knazamn, Aug 1, 2021.

1. For those who don't know, in Nano Games there is a command called /fav, where it opens up a GUI where you can select your liked and disliked games in Nano, and it can change the percent for it to be played. Earlier today, I was playing Nano Games with one of my friends trying to level up the Quick achievement. We played 102 games in one lobby, and not once did Quick come up. What I am saying is that after a while, lets say 15-20 games, if a certain game hasn't come up, regardless of how many likes/dislikes in /fav it has, start raising the percent for it to be played by a little each game until it is played, where it is reset. It is annoying played many games without the game you want to play comes up. But that is my idea.

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  2. sure, sounds like it could be useful if there are enough players that it would affect to justify changing how it workds

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  3. That was all luck my dude lool! +1 for this idea though. I do hate when my parkour doesn't show up after a while. Also was there with Knazamn when this happened. So funny seeing him get annoyed about it!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  4. shhh LOL

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 1, 2021
    Lymexious likes this.
  5. Hey!

There is literally no reason why this isn't a good idea.

+1

Posted Aug 1, 2021