• 1909 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10347 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Nano Games in Bedrock Edition

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by FlamingKnight08, Jun 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should more Mixed Arcade games be added to Bedrock?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I think that the title mostly explains what I mean, I think that there should be more mixed arcade games in Bedrock edition. There are only 4: Gladiators, Bomb Lobbers, Dragon Escape, and One in the Quiver while Java has a lot more, there's Bawk Bawk's wrath, Red light Green Light, Monster Mazes, Hardcore Parkour, and so many more! Or Bawk Bawk battles in Bedrock would be nice.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  2. Not sure if you know, but Mixed Arcade and Nano are two separate games. Monster Maze is its own game; the other games are too short to be a standalone game in Mixed Arcade.

Now if you made Bawk Bawk Battles in Bedrock with the smaller games in it, I would be fine with that.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    FlamingKnight08 likes this.
  3. That sounds good to me but then I would want Mixed arcade and Nano games either in Bedrock separate or together

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 12, 2019
  4. I agree but I guarantee you are going to get this (if any) reply from staff "Developers are fixing bugs on bedrock before adding new games." Which is just a complete lie.In fact, I don't think any bugs have been fixed on bedrock for well over a year now.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    factionsBR and avae like this.
  5. Heyo!

I do believe Bedrock players should be able to play Nano Games as much as us Java players. Personally, Nano games is one of my favorite games to play and like @leo_thya stated nano games and mixed arcade are two totally different games. I feel as if mixed arcade shouldn't be added to Bedrock as for Nano should. Nano games is generally more active and without the cycling system many players don't play mixed arcade anymore.

There is a general issue here though, like @Code Chungus stated, the developers are focused on fixing bugs for Bedrock edition so that's their main priority not adding new games. Regardless, I feel as if Nano would be a great addition to Bedrock. I'm with +1 as of now.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  6. There has been many bug fixes the past year in bedrock, a lot, you just are not seeing the updates I guess, or seen them in games, yes some games have had bugs for a while, but there has been many updates, from small to large in many games the past year.

Nano would be fun on bedrock, but doubt it will make it there.

As far as mixed arcade, dragons and maybe one other could be put into mixed arcade now, which I personally wouldn't want more added, because then it would take longer to play BOMB LOBBERS, but that's fine one more game wouldn't hurt.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  7. Posted Jun 12, 2019