• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10536 Players Online
  • 7646 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Nano Games in MPS

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Gam3son, May 24, 2020.

1. I would like to have some of the Nano Games in MPS's. Maybe make it its own item in the gui and then it goes into another gui where you can pick which nano game. You wouldn't have to add all of them such as games as zombie survival because it is just the same thing as death tag, but I would like some games like hardcore parkour or quick in there. It would also be fun because you could play your favorite nano game whenever you wanted instead of having to wait for it to pop up in nano games. I play in MPS's alot and I feel like there is a lack of games chosen in it. Most people just choose games like gladiators, or skywars or something and it would be cool to have new games to play.

Posted May 24, 2020
  2. Hey!
    As a huge NANO games lover, I defiantly like this idea. I defiantly think that this could be implemented by clicking an egg (like NANO's symbol) and having it lead you to all the different games in NANO just so it's more organized. However, NANO games does have a lot of games so I think it would take a little bit of time to get implemented (if they decide they want to). I defiantly do think this idea is fair because every game is in MPS besides NANO. I would really love if this were to be implemented so I could play these games with my friends but I don't know if it'll be able to happen just because there is so many.
    Neutral idea love the concept, don't know if it could be implemented.

Posted May 24, 2020
    YoungSavage220 and 0775 like this.
  3. I agree! I also love to play NANO and have wondered why it isn't in MPS. Like @HeyItsTay_ , I'm not sure if it could be added to MPS since NANO is technically multiple games, but if it was possible I would love to see this implemented!
    +1

Posted May 24, 2020
  4. Hey!

Like other people, I am also big into Nano Games. Usually when I'm playing either by myself, or with friends, this is my go-to game. So with that being said, I would love to see this addition to Mps'. Other than that, this seems like a great way to play with your friends, without the presents of other players. Overall, I can see my friends and I having a great time if this were to be added, you definitely get a +1 from me!

Posted May 25, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  5. Hello!

It can be a good addition and I know a lot of players wanted to have such opinion but probably we won't able to get that right now because it will be technically hard to implement.

Some time ago, when I was doing my document about proposals/ideas for MPS Update which you can find on this thread, I have contacted Sam (aka @Moppletop). He's ex-Mineplex Developer who was in charge of creating Nano Games system (engine) and then system (engine) for normal games (not Nano one) based on the modern Nano Games system which we are using since January 2019. I asked him if it's possible to get Nano Games to be added on MPS and it's what he answered about that:

[​IMG]

So, as he told systems are fundamentally different even when having the same aspects and principle of operation. It doesn't mean that it's not possible but it will be so complicated to implement which might be not that needed to spend our so limited Developertment time on that and as Sam mentioned, extremely unlikely for someone to do the work for that.

Overall, I will give 0 to this idea because I'd like to see that but as for right now with our current Java Devs it won't be possible to do such hard and work to get Nano Games on MPS because it's a technically difficult task to do.

Posted May 25, 2020
  6. Unfortunately, I will be denying this idea. It is currently not possible as Evgeen said. Given our current resources, we will be focusing on other aspects of the network. Thanks for this idea though. If you have any further ideas feel free to make another thread. I'll be marking this as "Not Planned" however I will leave it open.

Not Planned

Posted Jun 1, 2020
  7. Then why is there another thread that says "Processed" from Friday?? https://www.mineplex.com/threads/nano-games-in-mps.129418/#post-450299

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  8. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 1, 2020
  9. Ideas Team though.

Posted Jun 1, 2020
  10. Sorry, that was a mistake by me due to some miscommunication. Vanessa's response is correct and I've changed my response on that thread to match hers. I wasn't aware that the idea, although possible, was unlikely to be added and so I marked it as "processed". My bad.

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and Im_Ken like this.