• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Denied Nano Games In MPS

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by iFellInTheVoid, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iFellInTheVoid

iFellInTheVoid

Hey.
    I was just wondering if the games in nano can be added to an MPS.
    I think if they were, there should be a Nano Games option (in the place where the games are like SSM/SB) and clicking that opens another menu with all the nano games in.
    This would be fun for having 1v1s or playing with friends without other players joining.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  2. xLeopard

xLeopard

It's been stated multiple times that adding Nano Games to MPS is not possible. While I personally would love to see them in MPS, I doubt it's going to happen.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    iFellInTheVoid likes this.
  3. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

As stated by @xLeopard adding Nano Games into MPS is not possible. I love nano, so I wish that it could be in mps's, but sadly it can't be added. Hopefully one day there will be a way to add it into mps's, but for now, it will not be added into mps's.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  4. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

As much as I would love Nano Games to be in MPS, unfortunately it won’t be possible due to the backend side of things. Nano and arcade games run on two different engines so they are unable to be played together. If it were possible, then I’m sure that Nano would have been added a while ago to MPS. Unfortunately, as much as I would love to see it happen, it won’t.

Maybe one day there will be a way to add Nano into MPS, but for now it is not possible. Thanks for the suggestion, though :)

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  5. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

I think I already read a similar suggestion from someone’s thread previously I think. Anyways, I love to see Nano game is available for all players to play in someone’s MPS. However, I do not believe that it is likely to be going to happen anytime soon. I was hoping that it will release in the MPS, so I can host my own Nano games in the future.

I would have imagined that Nano is available in MPS. I think that it will be a great idea to have it on the MPS! Great idea that you have!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  6. Brcdy

Brcdy

hello !
    I would love to see NANO games added to MPS's. Since it can be tons of fun and get practice for playing the different modes. Stated from above it would be impossible to add NANO games to MPS's. One of the primary reasons that I think it would be impossible, that NANO games are endless. Which it won't stop like most other games in the MPS. How it is running, is completely different from many other games. Some games might just crash the MPS, which would be really bad.
    Anyways, I think it was a good idea! If it could be possible, it would be a great boost to MPS's.

Have a great day !

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  7. xVanessa

xVanessa

As some people already stated this is unfortunately not possible to do. Nano games run on a different system compared to MPSs meaning they aren't compatible. Hopefully there will be a way to play Nano in a MPS someday but it's just not currently possible, therefore I will be locking and denying this idea. Thanks for taking the time to write this thread though, if you have any more ideas feel free to post another thread.

Idea denied - Thread locked

Posted Mar 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.