• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5103 Players Online
  • 5103 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano Games Update (09/30/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by EmmaLie, Sep 30, 2020.

1. On behalf of the SSM community, we are still asking for an update for SSM, any chance it can happen by the end of this year?

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Sven likes this.
  2. Helloooo

Yes, yes, yes! I absolutely love the new nano update. From the additions, removals, bug fixes, I think it's all around a very refined and polished update that will leave the community immensely satisfied for a long time. I definitely think it was necessary to remove some of the least popular games, and I like how instead of removing Mine Kart, it was simply revamped and made into a more enjoyable mini game. As for the new additions, I absolutely love them. I'm still getting used to playing them and seeing the strategies that must be used in order to win, but they're very fun and I haven't seen anyone complain about them to me yet. Great update team!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  3. SSM has a document that's basically finalized, there are plenty of balances, gameplay changes, and even a new kit! Now, the document is still subject to change, so if you'd like to provide your feedback I suggest joining the Game Insights discord. It's invite-only, so ask a QA / Game Insights member for an invite (you can find them on the forums or through the Mineplex discord). SSM isn't my main game but I'm very happy with the changes suggested!

As for when the update will get pushed, it depends on when GI finalizes the document, and then it gets pushed to the dev team to implement. To my knowledge, updates are scheduled by the leadership team or higher up admins, so this would mainly include Dean who leads the staff team and AlexTheCoder who leads the dev team, and then Strutt who overlooks both. So, it just depends on when the document is finished and when the leadership team decides to implement it. There are a couple of games I'd like to see updated, SSM being one of them but I would also like to see the Champions document get pushed and a new season for Clans.

Posted Oct 4, 2020
    Acerna likes this.
  4. The new NANO games update is extremely fun! Not only does it add some cool new games but fix a lot of bugs and gameplay issues from pre-patch. The new version of "Jump Rope" is much better imo, as now I don't die first round lol. But yeah, loving the update! Great work.

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  5. I'm so excited about this update! Nano games was definitely in need of this! I can't wait to try it out :D​

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  6. This will definitely rejuvenate nano games!

Posted Oct 5, 2020