• 3152 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12511 Players Online
  • 9359 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano High Scores

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by WeirdoFish, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

A while ago, I was browsing on the Nano Game forums, looking for anything interesting, and I stumbled upon a list of high scores/records. Although there were not many records, and it had not been updated in quite a while, the thought intrigued me. After asking around for a bit, I came to the conclusion that Mineplex does not currently track high scores, and therefore I took upon the responsibility of doing it myself.

I have formed the NHS (Nano High Scores) and if any of you are interested in joining and helping me collect data, please contact me through discord (WeirdoFish#5424).

Now, instead of making a Google Doc or something simple, I made a whole website (and yes, I did use Weebly because it's free). So here it is, the current high scores that I have collected so far:

-unapproved link-
    (this website is safe)

PLEASE NOTE

• THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL MINEPLEX WEBSITE OR SUPPORTED PROJECT - I AM DOING THIS STRICTLY MYSELF AND WITH THE HELP OF OTHER PLAYERS LIKE YOU

• I HAVE NOT COLLECTED VERY MANY RECORDS SO FAR, SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE IS NOT MANY HIGH SCORES ON THE WEBSITE, AND THAT MANY OF THEM COME FROM THE SAME FEW PEOPLE

If you have a new record and screenshot evidence, please submit records, as I do not have very many. I will update the website fairly often, or when new records are submitted.

Please share this website around to the Nano Games community, because the more people that submit records, the more accurate the website will be.

Thank you.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    duckle and MASTS like this.
  2. I don't have evidence as of now, but I believe in chicken shoot I was able to get near 150 earlier today! I know that is very high, but then again there are people that get these insane records! Looking forward to this and can't wait to hopefully break some records!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Party likes this.
  3. Be patient everyone... the link is not approved yet, but I think it will be soon

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. I don't have evidence ATM but I'm pretty sure my highscore is around 60! I'll try and find some evidence ASAP though!
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Update:
    The link is an unclassified link, therefore it will not show. If anyone would like to still visit the website, please DM on Discord: WeirdoFish#5424

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2020
  6. This seems interesting, I haven't got any evidence at the moment but I can't wait to see where this goes. Also we already have an NHS in the UK ;)

Posted Apr 12, 2020