• 2248 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4332 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

need an iPhone wallpaper

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GUNZxNxROSEZ, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Hi, so I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max Gold, 256gb Factory Unlocked & AirPods 2nd Generation as well as the Series 5 44mm Apple Watch.

now that that’s out of the way, I need a wallpaper does anyone have one or can send me some & PLEASE don’t send me one from the google search “Bright iPhone wallpaper”

> Has to be bright (not blinding me)
    > Somewhat aesthetic
    > Looks cute (no animals or puppies)

#LGBTofMineplex

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  2. Lol I was gonna give one but then you said cute but no puppies XD lol lost all respect for you right there. You say cute but exclude puppies LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  3. yeh I had one & got fired at Publix because I kept staring at my phone for having a puppy Labrador as my wallpaper

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2019
  4. Oh ok, your a good person again XD sucks about being fired but the puppy is totally worth it =P

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  5. Hey!

I would recommend a photo of Bondi Beach. I personally love all beaches and I love photos of beaches. I would pick Bondi due to there being many bright, aesthetically pleasing photos of the beach. I like the 6th photo from the search 'Bondi Beach' the most, due to it showing the grass and being really bright and colourful. Hopefully this helped, and good luck with finding a new wallpaper!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  6. I love traveling to Lake Moraine because the scenery is absolutely beautiful there!

Just search up Lake Moraine iPhone wallpapers

Hope you like it!!!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  7. Although this isn’t as specific as the other recommendations, a lot of pretty wallpapers tend to be from mountains, and Mountain views. You could try looking some of those up

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  8. Heya! If you want, i do GFX art (Like my profile picture) and I can make you a custom wallpaper with your Minecraft character :D if your interested PM me with the details like what you want in it and also the display scale of your phone (in pixels) so i can make it the correct dimensions.

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  9. Hey!

I just wanted to start out by saying I think it’s pretty cool that we both have the new iPhone, the new AirPods and the new Apple Watch. I myself have been a big fan of Apple for a long time, their products are fast, reliable, flashy, and have a sense of uniqueness that separates them from their competitors. I hope you’ve been enjoying your new devices, I’ve been loving mine so far!

As for the wallpapers I generally use, for some reason I like to keep the new wallpaper that comes out when the new phone is released, so this year I’ve kept my wallpaper as the iPhone 11 Pro Max one that is set for my colour (space grey). This is because I love Apple’s wallpaper’s and think they suit the phones well. I currently have the default one set at the moment but since I’ve had the phone for a while, I’m going to change it soon.

For wallpapers, I personally prefer more scenic wallpapers; this ranges from beaches, to hills and mountains or even buildings such as towers. I really like nature and all of the beautiful places we have on this planet and so if I can capture a picture of the sunset against a mountain for example, chances are I’ll be using it as my wallpaper for a while. Saying that though, I’m a person to constantly change my wallpaper, depending on if I’m getting used to the one I have currently set (if I don’t change it after a while, it’s boring to me). I’d recommend taking your own pictures of nature, as although the online ones are cool, if you take your own picture, there is not a single one identical replica in the world; it’s unique to you and therefore has greater value. Also if you take the picture you have control of the lighting, time, etc and then you can edit it after if you wish!

I hope you find some wallpapers you like or get inspired and decide to take some of your own pictures! If you do, feel free to share them with us!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    Look_Dan and Im_Ken like this.
  10. Ended up taking a shower, drying my hair, put on my lifeguard sweater, sending streaks & realized these came out cute and decent. I’m still looking for the ones you guys mentioned but In the meantime I’m putting one of these up, I’m not conceited I swear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2019
  11. Danggggg!

Nice phone!

I’m stuck with a 6s

Posted Oct 24, 2019
    AyyNick and GUNZxNxROSEZ like this.
  12. It’s time to upgrade

the 11 is affordable & honestly amazing
    The 11 pro was my choice because I take countless pics of countless things

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  13. Brand new S10 gang here <o/

I personally use an animated version of this wallpaper, where the red bars on the faces of each person are moving, and the light flickers.
    [​IMG]

As for a more aesthetic wallpaper, I recommend using something that mimics the style of Dorian Legret [Link to IG page which exhibits some of his best work]. He's a talented French artist who works with digital art and vaporwave. He's very good with colors and has produced a super unique style of digital art that I really enjoy :)
    [​IMG]

My sister also just got the 11 pro, I opted for Samsung instead because I personally prefer it, but that phone is hands down the best apple product so far, I really like it a lot.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  14. Yo!

Just regarding the pictures I live in Florida as well!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  15. Dope, I’m in Orlando. Dead center in Millenia gotta rep the boujie area

I really enjoy the second pic that looks pretty neat

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2019
  16. Hey, hey, hello!

I apologise for this response being late, but for my backgrounds I usually do a simple black and white aesthetic picture. My current lock screen is an amusement park at night, and my home screen is a black and white city of I think Cali.

Posted Nov 1, 2019