• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5352 Players Online
  • 2462 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Need staff friends lol

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by bruhian, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Alright so basically I know that lower staff is required to get a certain amount of reports a day for like a excellence on their transcript if you will on mineplex. I as a skywars player am always running into blantant bhoppers. If any staff ever need reports or wants to help me out and we can like chill and talk or sum add my disc bigboyian#6794 or friend me in game.
    my ign is -euhn. Also I want to better my name in the community and I as know many staff don't really like me but that's ok I just need to better myself in the community. If your new staff and you want to grind alot of wins with me and your decent at the game I can teach you some stuff and we can walk the lobbys. I mainly play skywars,bridges or cakewars. I play team games with friends too! Just let me know.

Thanks

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  2. Hiya!

It’s always great to reach out and find friends on the server. My online friends are definitely some of the people who have shaped who I am today! If you are in need of assistance in game, you can use the StaffRequest, or the /report commands in-game. I’d love to be you friend! I play all the similar games you play and I’d love to play with you sometime! You can add me on discord via the Official Mineplex discord! :)

Chao,
    Brook

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Looof and xSebbie like this.
  3. Another good way to make some friends on this server is by applying for community subteams (when applications open for them), there are often staff there and it's a fun way to get more involved with the server and meet some cool people.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Palidity, WowCaleb and Im_Ken like this.
  4. Hey,

I'd focus on making some friends in general rather than setting out to befriend staff members, but of course we'd like to know you better. You should just treat us like any other player who's up for playing a few games sometime, or having a chat! I'd consider myself a very outgoing person which often makes it easy for community members to get to know me. I do carry out my regular moderation duties for a small portion of the day, usually in Staff-1, but I always try to visit Lobby-1 at least once a day so there's always the chance you'll catch me there. It's cool to hear you're a Skywars player - I used to play the gamemode a lot, but I don't as much anymore apart from trying out the recent update. Sometimes I play with when I'm with friends though, so you never know.

I think it's really nice of you to offer staff members the opportunity to get some reports and ban hackers. The staff members that need this most of all are actually the Trainees! Trainees like to reach a high number of 'Staff Reports' by the time their trial ends, which is a report they submit for any Severity 2+ offense they encounter to get their Staff Management mentor to bump the punishment up to the correct duration. Your SR count and overall quality reflects well on you, so your aim is to get as many as possible. As a Trainee, I was super active in StaffRequest and I often encouraged players on my friends list to shoot me a message if they needed me to ban a hacker. I think Trainees would definitely take you up on that particular offer, but as for just chilling and talking, it's safe to say anyone would be down for that!

I actually really like this thread, because it's not every day you see someone's who's willing to better the relationship between the staff and the community, or at least so vocally. I have seen you around before and so I look forward to getting to do that more often. My Discord is WowCaleb#0192 if you're ever interested in starting a conversation :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  5. I normally see you very early in the morning my time and I'm GMT, so either your sleep schedule is awful or you're an EU/AU player. I'd look into reaching out to a trainee in your timezone. I say trainee as of course they have quotas for SR's and it could be a mutually beneficial exchange for you to be able to contact them when you see a hacker. Try talking in the MP discord/hubs if that isn't something that repulses you as the best way to make friends in the community, in general, is to make one and from there it sort of branches out.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Legend998 and Im_Ken like this.
  6. I definitely feel you when it comes to wanting to know more staff members and community members in general! Being able to reach a staff member easily makes it more efficient to get rid of hackers and rule breakers, and as other players have mentioned, you can request to join the StaffRequest community in game (/com request StaffRequest), as well as join Mineplex's discord for starters. These are efficient ways to get in contact with staff members, and even start having great conversations with them. Lobby-1 is also a place to easily find staff members chilling, so you can always switch to lobby 1 (/sv Lobby-1) and go and have a chat with any staff member there, and even friend them! I try to talk to Staff Members in game whenever I can, both to get myself more known as you wish to do, and so I can have someone help me out when I really need to get a wrongdoer punished. Hope to see you in game sometime, great thread idea!

Posted Aug 2, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 2, 2020
  7. Do /com request staffrequest, I don’t think /com join staffrequest works :D

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    S1KH likes this.
  8. I could be wrong though

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  9. I tried it in game, you are correct! If you aren't invited or it isn't an open community, you must request to join it. Thanks, fixed it :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  10. I’m muted so I can’t join staff request :/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020
  11. Hiii!
    I am definitely down to be your friend! You can always find me playing Skywars at any part of the day. It’s so much fun to me!! If you ever see me online, just send me a friend request :)

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  12. Hey there!

I love that you're interested in gaining new friends on Mineplex! I know a lot of us would like to be your friend and help you out. You can just think of staff members as regular players, as we love to play games as well. If you happen to see a player you believe is breaking the rules, you can report them in the Staff Request community where there's many staff members that will come to you instantly if they're available! You can join this community using the command /com request StaffRequest. From there, we will accept you into the community if you meet the minimum requirements. You can also report players using the /report command in game which is also super helpful. If you have your own evidence and wish to use that for your report, you can use the link mineplex.com/reports where you can submit your own report. If you ever want to discuss anything, my discord is on my forums page! My dms are always open so don't hesitate to reach out! Hope we talk soon!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    NuclearTM/NuclearFury likes this.
  13. aww thanks but i am muted right now so i cant get people, plus /report takes like 30 minutes and by then the hacker is gone.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  14. also iPod5 i always kill u in sw lols but we can be friends xddd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  15. Hihi!

I’m really up to being friends with you, even tho you shouldn’t specifically look for staff friends only because we’re staff - treat us like you’d treat a normal person you have just met. You can always friend me in-game and we can play whatever, I really don’t mind!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.