• 346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5534 Players Online
  • 5188 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

neo's artworks ツ

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by neotheater ツ, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Hey everyone

EDIT: ART REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

So over the past couple of months I have been getting really into drawing. I got a drawing tablet for the first time on Christmas Day, and since then I've been kind of addicted to drawing on it. I just want to show what I've actually been doing with my spare time (instead of homework ha lol).

These are the best drawings I think I've done from the two categories, but there are a few more which I didn't show. Do keep in mind I have only been drawing properly for just under 3 months so please don't judge too harsh :(( My art is changing and becoming more complex with every piece I do. At the bottom I will show my first few drawings, and show you how things changed in 3 months with my ability.

Newest Style:
    Most recent drawing: 3rd April 2021
    [​IMG]

17th March 2021
    [​IMG]

13th March 2021
    [​IMG]

11th March 2021
    [​IMG]

Older Style:
    15th February 2021
    [​IMG]

14th February 2021
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5th February 2021
    [​IMG]

I do have some from before that but they're like kinda really bad so I won't share them here.

------------------------------------

WAITING LIST:
    - _hazza (complete)
    - AyyNick (complete)
    - aahad_ (complete)
    - Pritt (complete)
    - PieOrPi (complete)
    - TheArrowsShadow
    - whalker
    - WowCaleb
    - Evgeen
    - Gamerscorecat
    - Skit
    - xGetRekted
    - LT Tombstone
    - IWantACookiieee
    - IWantACookiieee again
    - maya_rocky_13 (via Instagram)
    - just_a_light_skin_panda (via Instagram)
    - iMedia
    - Arden (via Instagram)
    - Da_One
    - princessviolette22 (via Instagram)

--CLOSED--

All art work will be shared on the forums in individual threads!

If you want some art from me:
    - Reply to either this thread with the following format
    - Or send me a DM on the forums following the format
    - Orrr send me a DM on Discord (neotheater#1156) following the format

Format:
    Number of characters: (up to 3 people)
    IGN of characters (Java) / Image of skin (Bedrock):
    Background colour: (hex code pls)
    Pose: NOTE: the poses featured in this thread aren't the only ones i do!!!! request whatever you want!
    Additional features:

Since I am still learning the basics for the most part, all of my artwork is completely free (although a follow on the forums would be nice <3). I'm wanting all of the practice I can possibly get, so I'd love it if as many people as possible requested for some arts :) All art work will be in my newer style, due to me wanting to continue on with that. If you're very adamant about using my older style though then I'll see what I can do. Please just clarify.

:D

Posted Apr 3, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2021
    Daemor, Paladise, whalker and 13 others like this.
  2. Neo! This is amazing artwork, I am actually in desperate need of new art. The last time I had any made was in 2018, feels like just yesterday.

Number of characters: 1
    IGN of characters (Java) / Image of skin (Bedrock): Pritt (Namemc)
    Background colour: #36A8CA
    Pose: Character looking straight doing a wink and smiling. Kind of like you art created 13th March 2021, just looking straight?

I have been looking to commission for a while now so please let me know if I can contribute! Please let me know if you need more information :) Thank you!

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  3. HI NEO! Your artwork has always impressed me and it's incredible that you're doing some of these for free! I know a lot of people will really appreciate your hard work and dedication toward getting better and taking the time out of your day to help others.

IGN of characters (Java) : PieOrPi
    Background colour: #003400
    Pose: I really like the 11th March pose!
    Additional features: Maybe with the eyes closed, looking happy, with two teeth coming out in a closed smile. Not sure if this would turn out well though, so use your best judgment of course :)

Thank you so much again for doing this for people, it's very kind of you!

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  4. Hey there! It's awesome that you're sharing your art, these are all super cool!
    I really like how you do the hair, the gradient really makes it come to life and its very easy on the eyes and makes each person pop.
    I think my favorite one is the 4th one down in the first section! I'm not quite sure why it just stands out to me, but theyre all very good and incredibly clean, well done!

I would love to receive art from you, but don't feel like you have to!

Number of characters: 2
    Bedrock IGNS: TheArrowsShadow and NotArrowsShadow
    Skins: I'm DM the formats of them to you on discord
    Background color: #8c0017
    Pose: since they are both me, it would be cool if you could just have them high fiving or somthing, but honestly you're the one who wants the practice so surprise me!

Thanks for doing this, and keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more stuff from you in the future!

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  5. That is some awesome progress for three months! It's always fun to see style changes over the course of months or years, sometimes subtle differences or maybe a lot of added detail. The faces in particular are better done and have more color to them by the looks of it. The newer pieces also appear to be brighter than the older ones (first picture excluded ofc, lol). Interested to see what your art will look like after a full year. Keep it up!

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  6. I've seen all this art around already, and it's amazing!!! I remember back when you were just getting into art, and to see such immense improvement since then, it's so impressive honestly. I like both the older and newer styles, though the newer styles is definitely my favourite. I love the smaller details in the faces, eyes, and the whole piece with the newer style. I'm keen to see what other art you come up with in the future!

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  7. Hi Neo!

Your artwork has always impressed me in every aspect! It's undoubtedly adorable how you situated the flowers on frame 4, it truly brings out fashion and design if you ask me. On every character, the eyes look considerably astonishing. Personally, the eyes look a little transparent, and it's mindblowing to identify how enormous the eyes stand. Ultimately, I'm intrigued by all pieces of your artwork, and I'm genuienly desperate/eager to see more keen artwork by you personally, cheers Neo!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    allegient™ likes this.
  8. Hiiii

Thank you! :D It means a lot

Tysm! And I really hope that they do, because I really actually enjoy drawing haha and I know that people like different art styles and stuff, so I'm looking to add to the style list on Mineplex already

Thanks so much! Coming from you this is great :D

Thanks!!! I'm trying to add more and more details every time!

thanks nicholas

Thank you so much! I have the most fun doing the eyes haha

-----------

Also - all people who have request art have been added to the waiting list on this thread :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2021
  9. Hi Neo! And oh my god this is so impressive, especially considering the relatively little amount of time that you have been making art! I cannot wait to see what you end up doing.

Number of characters: 1.
    IGN of characters (Java) / Image of skin (Bedrock): whalker
    Background colour: (hex code pls): oh god, maybe something like the 17th or this : DCD0FF , if not just take artistic liberty, I trust you to make it look good!
    Pose: March 13.
    Additional features: Don't feel like you have to but if you could work in a frog somehow into it, I would love that.

Keep up the amazing work, and thanks so much for doing this! you are too kind.

Posted Apr 4, 2021
  10. Thanks so much for your kind words! :D I've added you to the list

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2021
    whalker likes this.
  11. Heyyy!

Your artwork is amazing, just look at it - it speaks for itself. You should be incredibly proud, especially considering your new style where it's clear how you've branched out and experimented with lots of different designs, colours, and poses. I'm delighted to have requested one for myself and I'm so excited to see the finished product whenever that may be.

I'm so happy you're showing the entire forums how talented you are, and I'm seriously looking forward to the results. If they're anything similar to what you've shown as examples, then need I say more? No pressure of course :)

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  12. Heyyy neoooo!

I really love both styles of art you experimented with! The images you made are honestly mindblowing, they are so neat and detailed... I love it. My favorite one is with the dark background and you holding the flame. Something about it just pops out to me that is so impressive. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  13. Ahh your art is so cute! I absolutely love your style. The improvement definitely shows throughout your works and it's nice to see that you're willing to draw for others! I'm not in the need for character art but I thought I'd comment on your style and I can't wait to see future works of yours :)

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  14. Oh my gosh Neo, your art is just absolutely adorable!! >.> I really love both styles of Art that you've showcased here and I think you're doing a fantastic job as an Artist! Like yourself, I have recently started drawing digitally and it seems that you have a far better grasp than I do for sure. I do agree with Caleb in his response above - You should be incredibly proud of how amazing your art looks and I'm sure with time you will continue to grow and improve in every aspect of your art. I do like your newer style for sure, but again, I'm incredibly impressed with both styles that you've tried. With that being said, I'm sure all of your art moving forward will look stunning and I hope to potentially see future art showcases from you! Keep up the amazing work! <3

Posted Apr 4, 2021
  15. Heyyyy

Gracias Caleb it means a lot!!

Thanks aahad! That style is my current favourite to draw with. I love playing with lighting I've realised lmao
    You're next :eyes:

Thanks so much :D

Thanks! I hope your art is going well for you too! I'd love to see some of your stuff!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 5, 2021
    WowCaleb and Amg like this.
  16. Hi Neo! Arts from your newest style looks so nice, and I'd like to get one from you. I love your drawing style and general look of the arts. I'm looking for the past 3 months to get a new profile picture, so I guess I will request one from you as well.

Number of characters: 1,
    IGN of characters (Java) / Image of skin (Bedrock): Evgeen on NaneMC,
    Background colour: As on 11th March 2021 but instead of pink use BAC9EF (or something close to having a good gradient with greenish which shade can be changed to fit good to the first color),
    Pose: As on 17th March (without tongue) but clothes style & eyes style as on 13th / Similar to my current,
    Additional features: A bit smaller eyes, As looking happy/smiled.

Thanks for offering that with this thread! I'm excited to see how it will look like from you for me.

:wave:

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  17. Thanks! I've added you to the waiting list and it should be done sometime reallllll soon :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Evgeen likes this.
  18. Number of characters: 1.
    characters SKIN "https://namemc.com/skin/24f6433fd763c20b"
    Background colour: Anything
    Pose: anything
    Additional features: I want it to be cute like all your art and im not sure what i want, i do want a banner with my name

Posted Apr 6, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 6, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  19. Alright neo, challenge accepted!

IGN of characters (Java) / Image of skin (Bedrock): Skittol
    Background color: Somewhat of a dark gray (#2d2d2d)
    Pose: Something similar to the one from April 3rd, 2021 and AyyNick's latest one
    Additonal features: Nothing else :D

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  20. Great :D I've added you both to the waiting list and you should have your art at some point within the next 1-2 weeks!

The list is getting pretty long now haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Skit likes this.