• 881 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7302 Players Online
  • 6421 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

neo's artworks ツ

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by neotheater ツ, Apr 3, 2021.

1. lol it is, thank you for your time <3

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  2. Wow, just wow! The amount of detail and passion put into these drawings is truly amazing!
    Can't wait to see more and I wish you the best of luck!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  3. honestly blown away by how amazing your artwork looks, you really have some incredible skills when it comes to drawing. With that being said, I’d love to have one of my own drawings from you.
    Number of characters: 1
    IGN of characters (Java) / Image of skin (Bedrock): xGetRekted
    Background colour: #5e5e5e
    Pose: March 13
    Additional features: None

thanks for doing this!

Posted Apr 7, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2021
  4. Thanks so much! I am hoping to continue with art so there'll be quite a lot from me :D

Great!! I've added you to the waiting list and your art should be ready sometime within the next 2ish weeks!! Thanks for requesting!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
    xGetRekted likes this.
  5. Hey! Wow, your artwork looks amazing! There’s so much detail and color in it, and it truly looks splendid. I would definitely love to have a drawing from you.
    Number of characters: 1
    IGN of characters (Java) / Image of skin (Bedrock):
    LT_Tombstone_77
    Background color: #DC143C
    Pose: March 13th
    It’s really kind of you to do this, and I can’t wait to have my own brilliant drawing of yours!

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  6. Hey thanks for the compliment, it really means a lot! I've added you to the list. I can't wait to draw you! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  7. Hi Neo! I'm impressed by your artstyle and I would be so much appreciated if I could get an art made by you. Before I get into the details of it, is it ok if I can also get an extra art so I surprise my friend with?

1:
    Number of characters - 1
    Bedrock skin: [​IMG]
    Background color: #00AAAA
    Pose: Same as March 17th, except make the mouth normal like in March 13th

2:
    Every thing same as #1 except different skin
    Bedrock skin: [​IMG]

Can't wait to see how they turn out. Thanks in advance

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  8. Yeah of course, it’s so sweet that you want to surprise your friend! I’ve added you to the list twice (just so I don’t forget). I’ll include both art works in the same thread together once they’re done, which will be in a separate one to all of the others just so you can send them that! Thanks for requesting!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  9. Oh my god neo! These drawings look absolutely beautiful! You could tell there's definitely been some improvement from your older style to your most recent artwork. You are so talented, don't forget that. Keep doing what you're doing and I can assure you one day these will look even better (though they already look stunning) :D

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  10. Neo, I love your art work so much, it's always nice, this is so beautiful, personally, I can't even say that the "older" style was bad, the older style drawings were really good too and I enjoyed them a lot! The newer ones are also pretty good, I like the detail and color blend along with the choice of background. Amazing artwork Neo! I hope to see more artwork from you :)

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  11. Thank you Rey! And yeah haha I'm kind of shocked about how far I have come in such a short amount of time. One of the art pieces I didn't include was between the two first images in the thread (made March 28th) and it's weird to me how I improved between that piece and the April 3rd one. I'm really really happy with my progress and I really hope in a years time they'll look even better!

Thank you Coyyyyylyyyyyyy! I was really happy with my older style at the time too, but I kinda changed it up when I changed how I did eyes haha. So now the faces are much more... bigger? I think. I can't even tell lmao. It's all just to accommodate the bigger eyes now.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Coyly. likes this.
  12. I absolutely love this, Neo! Keep it up! :)

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  13. Thanks Ryan! I fully intend to because I thoroughly enjoy drawing and having the continued practice while making people happy with my art :)

But on that note;
    I will be CLOSING ART REQUESTS. I have had an insane amount of love and support for my art both on Mineplex and on my new art Instagram page, and I will be very busy with all of my requests over the next month or so. I tend to finish an artwork per day, so it'll take me a while especially because some people have requested some pretty complex poses which I've never done before. All artwork will be posted on the forums in groups of 3 just so then I'm not too spammy. But yeah.

Thank you everyone!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
  14. Hey Neo!

I wanted to say that your art is beautiful! It is very impressive and it is so cool to see the art you make. I am so proud of you and I hope you continue to do this. Keep being you :)

Posted Apr 10, 2021