• 641 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9301 Players Online
  • 8660 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

NERF CREEPER AND BLAZE!

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Riskiness, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Spiking just means to deal enough knockback to deny recovery, and yes sulphur is a 2 second cooldown

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  2. Both of those statements couldn't be more wrong. Congratulations. Gimping is the term used to deny recovery, spiking is the term used to knock an object downward ex: spiking a volleyball. Sulphur Bomb does not have a 2 second cooldown, that would be Daze Potion. SB has 3 second cooldown. Once again, I must urge you to do actual research before trying to speak.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    Jam likes this.
  3. Hello,

Many people in this sections of the forums are going completely berserk, over why blaze, creeper, squid, and other kits aren’t being nerfed. Just here me out on my opinion please, I think that these kits are great, but not broken.
    I’ve been replying to many comments recently trying to explain that there are so many kits to counter these “overpowered kits” as even the free kit such as the skeleton kit, can defeat the blaze, but not easily. The skeleton kit can just bone explosion to knock enemies back and use a roped arrow to getaway. Generally, it’s just the skill level of the player who is playing the “overpowered kit”. I generally don’t play these kits that most of the community wants nerfed. But, I do want to say this, I’ve been in the Mineplex community for almost about 5 years now. I also thought that these kits were overpowered back in the old days, but now there are so many more kits to counter these “broken kits”. Remember, that this is just my opinion on the kits. Feel free to message me, and I will go into more detail about these kits.

Have a great day everyone!

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  4. Jam
    x

If anything Creeper and Blaze are only getting semi major nerfs. The actual stupidly op kits like Spider, Wolf, Endy & Zombie are the ones that would be getting actual hard nerfs. And then probably B tiers and below would get some nice buffs/reworks to change the meta a bit

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    lejittt likes this.
  5. Yeah, I don’t understand why blaze and creeper are getting all the blame when there are so many other OP kits that people don’t acknowledge about. Yeah, most likely the KB on Sulphur Bomb will be nerfed but nothing major. Blaze, probably just a cooldown nerf for firefly.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  6. What the hell is your guys' vocabulary on here? I literally have never heard ANYONE use "gimp" unless talking about the art program, also you're being rather passive-aggressive, who approved you for game insight when you've got such a sour attitude?

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  7. You must not talk to many people because gimping is quite common. While he didn’t quite define it correctly, you still weren’t correct. Gimping means denying recovery, doesn’t have to be huge kb.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    Jam and _JPXFRD_ like this.
  8. Pretty much every gaming community I've been apart of calls a massive knockback hit a "spike", so sorry that I don't call it the term that sounds like an art application

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  9. Yeah, but we aren’t “every gaming community”. Do I see people in Overwatch saying spiking? No, they say booped. It depends on which community. And spike means downward knockback. Like bone rush. And while it sounds like an art application to you, doesn’t mean for everyone else.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  10. So lemme get this straight, spiking isn't appropriate terminology for you guys, and same with "ring out kill"? Wtf even is this vocabulary?

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  11. Not Soul Caliber's.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    Eroil likes this.
  12. "Ring out kill" is a pretty obvious term, death by ring out, how hard is that for people to understand?

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  13. Problem is, nobody knows what ring out means LOL. And spiking is a terminology, just not the way you used it.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  14. I've seen it used where it's like you just fling someone far enough that they can't recover, no matter it's up, down, or whatever direction, and ring out is literally used in boxing, wrestling and mixed martial arts, someone's knocked outta bounds, just like hitting the border is outta bounds

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  15. Jam
    x

Barely any body uses "ring out" and certainly here I'm p sure you are the only one using it. Gimping is the more appropriate terminology to use and it's on par with other Smash Bros games who use the same term too

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    _JPXFRD_ likes this.
  16. Ring out is still the same thing tho, so why does it matter if I call it that?

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  17. Jam
    x

Because no one else on this forum uses that terminology, everyone uses a different term and ring out doesn't even make sense in the context of Smash.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  18. These kits only need some semi major nerds.
    Creeper- Reduce lightning shield uptime by like a .6 seconds, and sulphur bomb should go from 3 secs to at least 5 seconds, I mean seriously a 3 second cool down on a move that sends you flying? I think we can all agree that’s a little stupid.

Blaze- maybe nerf firefly by like 2 seconds but other than that just pick spider and ruin it’s life.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  19. You’re comparing a game on Minecraft to boxing. Again, it doesn’t matter what term people use in boxing, it matters what people use in the actual game.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  20. I'm sticking by the terminology I've always used, and you will NOT get me to change that

Posted Dec 4, 2018