• 517 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7489 Players Online
  • 6972 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

NERF CREEPER AND BLAZE!

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Riskiness, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Fine by me; you do you, but don’t expect people to understand you.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    _JPXFRD_ and hellcqt like this.
  2. This whole conversation was pretty funny. In the end, it doesn't really matter what terminology you use, it's just that every community has different terms to different things. Here we mostly use terminology used in ssb games, so that's where the meaning for spike and gimp are from. It's fine that you were unfamiliar with the terms used here, you can use whatever terms you'd like, those are just the ones most often used here.
    Also what "ring out" means is pretty obvious imo, it's just that we don't really use that term here.

Edit: I dare you to take a shot for every time I used "here". No, I'm not going to fix it.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. Yeah I'm not a drinker

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  4. and this is why i main creeper

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  5. I don't get the problem, it's real easy to counter both.
    Creeper: Just play any range kit (Skelly or Zombie are a real pain) and never get close obviously it's not fun to do this but with Creep's defense any arrow will do at least 1 heart.
    With melee fight in a open area with enough room to run a bit and to not get thrown out of the island by LS, and combo the creep that has 4 armor points.
    Blaze:Dodge the fire, get close hit him 1 or 2 times back up a little and prepare for the firefly. If you backed at least 10 blocks it's super easy to dodge it and will probably end close to you, leaving you a great chance to hit the blaze.
    And if you play any range kit just use your movement ability when the blaze uses the firefly.

Anyways, have a good day :D.

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  6. Just because Skelly and Zombie can shutdown the creeper, doesn't automatically make it balanced

Posted Dec 7, 2018
  7. Creeper doesn't need a nerf. If anything it needs a buff in its armor. The kit gets shredded by a Zombie, Slime, and even Sheep. It literally just takes a few good hits and you'll kill a creeper. That's why it has fast healing and the moves are meant to allow for combos. It's not very fun when the tables are turned and you're the creeper attacking a Zombie main who needs 3 shots and your dead. Or when you're the creeper and you're trying to hit a < 0.5 block sized slime who's hurling massive Slimes at you, dealing ridiculous damage and kb. It's not fun when you get that sheep who flies to the top of the map and shoots you off with static lazer. Then as you make your way to them, they wool mine you. It's not fun when you have a skeleton that barrages you like crazy. Or you get that spider and wolf that's spamming spacebar the entire game to kill you.

All these kits have an advantage over creeper if you know how to use it right. I don't think they're OP, other than Slime.

Edit: also the same people that complain about creeper are typically the one's that haven't learned to Melee in SSM

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  8. If anything, creeper does not need a buff lmao. The community complains about it enough. It’s already been discussed in SSM GI that it needs a minor kb nerf.

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  9. if we're going to talk about these two, can we talk about wolf, chicken and magma cube as well?
    wolf is just... yeah
    chickens just missile spam and its annoying af, nerf pls
    and magma cube, well, eh... yeah

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  10. You know you necro posted right?
    --- Post updated ---
    Wolf I can agree needs a nerf, but spider and magma? Chicken has basically no armor, and doesn’t deal much damage. Chicken needs buffs, not nerfs, and anyways chicken missle is easy to dodge unless you walk in a straight line. Magma does have a small hit box but it does grow larger every kill it gets. It’s only projectile can be reflected back and is really easy to dodge, and flame dash can also be easily dodged and is only a horizontal recovery.

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  11. I do agree. I have also had issues similar to this and I think they should be adjusted to be more fair.

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  12. I think they should just get rid of Lightning Shield for Creeper, it would be way easier to take melee them better while still being able to use your abilities, and for Blaze it's fine where it's at right now since it can just spam inferno and you can cancel their firefly, that's just my perspective on it though.

Posted Dec 28, 2018
    Ross likes this.
  13. Literally the whole point of creeper's playstyle and you want it gone because you can't take the time to learn how to avoid it?

Posted Dec 30, 2018
  14. Hey Overlayed,

I agree with these kits being nerfed, especially creeper. I find creeper is a pain to go up against in particular as a result of the sulphur bomb and explode abilities being so powerful with such low cool-down times. Perhaps a nerf for creeper would be to nerf the cool-down times or the damage dealt from sulphur bomb. Another idea would be nerf the hit-box for sulphur bomb so the radius is smaller thus requires more skill to use. This would reduce the amount of players maining creeper and only the skillful players who use creeper would remain. These are just some ideas.

As for blaze I agree it should be nerfed however I don't know what the best way to nerf it would be. Perhaps maybe a longer time charging up when using ability firefly that way it gives enemies the opportunity to cancel it out or get away in time. Again these are just some ideas feel free to comment on them or let me know if they are beneficial or harmful.

c:

- zyrrr

Posted Dec 30, 2018
  15. Oh I take back what I said, I know how to avoid that now, it was easier then I thought, sorry.

Posted Dec 30, 2018