• 354 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5663 Players Online
  • 5309 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New anti cheat?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by War Robot Dogee, Jan 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did mineplex bedrock get a new anti cheat because I’ve noticed hundreds of people getting kicked to only a handful a couple weeks ago. Maybe they changed it up a bit but idk

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  2. I don’t think so, it’s always been this way. If the bedrock anti-cheat kicks people it’s only for fly hacks. Which even still sometimes doesn’t detect fly hacks.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  3. I do notice that there is a lot more block glitching now. Due to this the server won’t register you placing a block even though the client will see it for a couple of seconds. Due to this I have friends who have been kicked and myself who have been kicked by the anti heat for “flying” when in reality it is just us standing on blocks awe can see but the server doesn’t register. So more people might have been kicked for that but I guess it’s good that more fly hackers are getting kicked.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  4. It happens so much when bridging

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  5. When you lag and bridge yeah

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  6. My friend said I was floating and walking on air then I got kicked

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  7. Almost always the anti cheat only detect fly, hacks like no knock and forcefield are completely ignored, the anti cheat works like this for a long time in the server, I don’t think he’s changed recently.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  8. Will I experience any problems with the anti cheat if I posses some illegal items? ( I have some old spawners in my old base, I bought them a long time ago from other players.)

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  9. On both Java and Bedrock Gwen often kicks people for nothing and doesn't catch the people that are actually using cheats. On Java, if you throw an ethereal pearl directly up against wall, you get kicked.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.