• 198 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2282 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Artwork pt. 2

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by IntoRainbows, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Hey! Here's a new artwork I did a couple days ago! As usual, I used a wire-sketch and impressionist based style with watercolor accents and done in Photoshop CC on a trackpad!

Thank you everyone for your continued support <3

[​IMG]

I also want to take a moment to openly send my thanks for @Luvli who has been incredibly sincere in their responses over the past couple posts. It is people such as yourself that encourage me to share artwork with this community, to create for it's members (occasionally), and truly to do what I love. To Sarah: If you would like any artwork done, I will create anything you'd like! To the community: Cheers <3

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  2. For some reason, it's only showing me half of the picture but by the looks of it, it looks pretty good. I like your artworks because they have a sense of uniqueness to them that I usually don't really see on other artworks posted on the Mineplex forums. I really hope that you make more artworks and show them here on the Mineplex community! :)

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  3. YAY MORE ARTWORK!! :D

Okay firstly, YOU ARE JUST INCREDIBLE!! I actually can't get over how much I enjoy these artworks, and this particular one makes me feel an array of emotions such as joy, sadness, love and passion - and it surrounds this theme of music as well and what music can make you feel, and also, what you make music feel! There is just such this deep sentimental tone within the piece that shows such freedom between art, and not just this kind of art, but music art as well. It's true too! There is such freedom when you're doing what you love, whether that be music (or playing music!), drawing, painting, singing, dancing etc. It can even be other passions like science or math! Or photography, acting or even sport. There is a joy you feel when you see someone else so passionate about what they do, or who love all that they are involved with. It is inspiring and wholesome. It allows you to feel the emotions they convey & also be motivated to get out there and try new things, or get back into old hobbies!

But along with this, there is also this hidden silence in the red part of the piece that conveys deep emotion, maybe that's passion, maybe it's an emotion of being broken with the only way to truly feel again is through the love of art/music and life. I realise that this is just my take on the piece, and honestly again art is self expression! You may have an entirely different meaning for the piece, and others may find different meaning all together. That's what I love so so much about it, that everyone has a different outlook on life - and therefore, art! No two eyes will see the same thing, and it allows you to broaden your circle of depth, emotion & meaning.

You are already such a master at conveying emotion & creating this impressionist style that is all your own. I've said it already, but you are so unique in your work, and I am absolutely in love with your art. I say that with the utmost honesty, I would waste no time going and spending hours in a gallery based entirely on your work. You're actually becoming one of my favourite artists haha. I feel like the world needs to experience your work, I feel like art critics around the globe need to know your name, to see your art. I'm believing in huge things for you, I know I've said that, but you always need to know that the world may not know you yet, but I believe that one day, they will.

Also, YOU'RE SO SWEET!!! That last little message to me made me tear up a little haha, I'm so so glad you've appreciated my comments, and I'm glad it's encouraged you!! It's always good to stay encouraged, by others or even by yourself, because it allows you to continue working hard and it also allows you do continue loving what you're doing. I really hope you continue to share more artwork with us!! You know I'll be here to see it haha! I'm honestly probably going to share your work with people who surround my everyday life just so that they can experience it as well, and so that they can be enlightened by your sense of artistry.

It's so so kind of you to offer to do a piece for me!! I have no idea what that would be yet, but I'll keep you posted if I decide suddenly that there's something in particular I'd love for you to convey. Not only an amazing artist, but a kind soul too <3

Can't wait to see more work!! You are a sunflower in a field of roses - you stand out from others, you're unique, beautiful, bold, and always facing the sun looking towards a bright, and extravagant future.

You go and show the world what you're made of :D

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  4. Hey,

Once again you've provided us with an absolutely stunning piece of artwork. It's got that sense of uniqueness that sets it out from other artwork made by other artists. The colours used, along with the way you drew this really make this piece of artwork amazing! Please keep up the hard work, you'll only continue to improve over time. I am not much of an artist, so I can't give too much advice on how you could improve, but as long as you're making artwork that represents you, and makes you happy,m keep it up! I would personally love to see more of your artwork in the future, so please do share your future projects. I really look forward to seeing what you create next! :)

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  5. Sarah,

I had momentarily considered writing a detailed response to the emotional value of artwork and it's connection to others. I'll instead write this reply in regards to the sincerity and upmost balance between psychological determination as well as manifest individualism in your observations. In my own opinion, art is not about beautiful content... it is about empathy. As social creatures with the everlasting desire to experience meaningful interactions, I commend your heartfelt reply in not only its depth but also in display of yourself as an established thinker in the community. I'll keep being a sunflower in a field of roses as you said, but please keep being yourself because that's all anyone can ask for! Have a lovely day, and thank you again :)

@Luvli

//

Thank you friends and fellow community for your genuine replies, it means more than I can express :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Luvli and AyyNick like this.
  6. thats cool asl

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  7. As always, your art looks amazing! I really love the colors in it, they correlate together nicely. Have a wonderful day/night!

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  8. Hey there!

This is really, really cool! I like how it is very detailed and I could never do anything remotely as good as this. You deserve all the love and support coming your way! Keep up the great work. :)

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  9. Your artwork is so unique and special to a certain characteristic and design, it's amazing!

The instrument in the picture is really well drawn and it really looks like the person is holding the instrument, as well as this, you’ve also gotten the scale and size of the person exactly right.

What I even love the most about this is the fact that there is anything that you could see in this, it’s such a well drawn and open minded sketch and clearly not trying to emulate just a picture that it does such a good job for me.

Well done, keep it up. Also impressive you’re using a trackpad for this! I can’t even browse google without a mouse xD​

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  10. Thank you all for your support! I will be sharing new work in the next couple days :) best wishes and many thanks!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019