• 395 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6014 Players Online
  • 5619 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Artwork!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Terrain, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Cloudy likes this.
  2. wow! I clicked on it and i think its really really good!
    its very high quality in my opinion, well done ;D

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    CatFan105 and Terrain like this.
  3. :00000 this is dope! I really like the shading and the blending that you did here, it looks super fluid and smooth- I like it!

And I see you made it your profile picture, great choice! I look forward to possibly seeing more of your work :D

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Terrain likes this.
  4. Hahah!

Thank you, and it's not my artwork actually I can't draw at all.

It was made by @buffartworks on twitter.

Thanks tho!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2021
  5. Oh I'm just completely blind I totally didn't see that at all in your original post. In that case, I really like that buff did XDDD

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Terrain likes this.
  6. I actually really liked the artwork you showed off in that Imgur post. I really like the shading you did on the persons arms and the amount of detail you did on the signatures. I personally love the signatures more than the first piece of art, but they are all amazing! I think you should continue working on improving your skills and potentially updating your profile picture and signatures with future art work you make! Once again amazing job!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  7. Haha, I'll relay the message to buffartworks but unfortunately I just commissioned him to make them I don't do much art.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2021