• 274 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5765 Players Online
  • 5491 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[NEW] Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Marzie, Aug 29, 2020.

1. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both usernames if you applied for both platforms)? Caarebear

Give us your forums profile (example - https://www.mineplex.com/members/marzie.190/): https://www.mineplex.com/members/carebear.200056/

What country do you live in?: USA

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? Well, hopefully I can learn more about the community I play in and to be able to be more aware about new and old Mineplex features that occur on here. Also, Mineplex is one of my favorite server, and I want to hopefully get to know how certain process work and knowing how the staff team works and etc.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? Well, of course I know the rules and staff positions, but I feel there’s more stuff that I could know and I feel that information that I may not know would help me a lot. It could also be useful for when I need to possibly help someone or when it’s actually needed.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? Not necessarily, but just give someone who is casual and chill.

Posted Feb 17, 2021
    PROSTONE likes this.
  2. New Mentee!
    Caarebear will be under xLeopard

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Care and PROSTONE like this.
  3. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)?
    Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both usernames if you applied for both platforms)?[/b]
    KrystalTheFox_

Forums profile
    https://www.mineplex.com/members/krystal-the-fox.685/

What country do you live in?
    United States

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I hope to improve my overall maturity participating in CMP. Currently my maturity needs to be improved. I also hope to learn to provide a better understanding of the community to be able to communicate more effectively with others. I also hope to learn how to handle certain situations better as I could use some work with understanding situations.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I have contributed to the community by providing positive feedback to other people on mineplex I want to be able to continue giving good feedback to everyone. Giving good feedback to other people is good for the community. I have also helped out players with some questions they may have and give them the best possible to answer to ensure they enjoy their time on mineplex. I have also been a good sport to other people on mineplex in many ways.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)?
    Hubble

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  4. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2021
    siee, Skit and Sunny / Slash like this.
  5. Mentor/MA Update:
    @xLeopard has stepped down as a Mentor. Taking her place will be @510bike, congrats!

@PROSTONE is the newest MA under neotheater, congrats!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 31, 2021
    Anna., xLeopard, 510bike and 3 others like this.
  6. New Mentee:
    Flegelhaft will be under neotheater

Congrats!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 1, 2021
  7. is this like an application? Well, um, I want to be helpful somehow, but I can't use discord and I only have Bedrock, and also I am terrible at being part of a team. Maybe ill get Java and see I fi can become a builder or something.

Posted May 1, 2021
  8. yeah, just read the first post of this thread and it tells you how to apply and info about this.

Posted May 1, 2021
  9. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both usernames if you applied for both platforms)? MarkTheNub

Give us your forums profile
    (example - https://www.mineplex.com/members/marzie.190/):
    https://www.mineplex.com/members/markthenub-new.222957/

What country do you live in? Serbia

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I'm overall hoping to grow as a person. I haven't always been the best person on this network, and I'm still trying to improve my behavior. I've changed a lot since the time when I used to be network banned 4 years ago, and I'm still looking for ways to contribute to the community and make it a better place because honestly, I love this community and I love this server, which is one of the main reasons I've been playing this server for so many years. I believe I've changed a lot and matured a significant amount in these past years, but I believe that there's always room to improve and that a smart person always looks to learn new things and improve their personality and character in every way possible. Basically I'm looking to improve my knowledge about the community and the server, perhaps find more ways to contribute and do my part in making this server awesome, and I'm also hoping to learn how to be a better person and a more respectable mineplex player.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I like to believe that I've contributed to the Mineplex community by being a part of the translations team, which I was on for around two months before I had to leave due to personal reasons, however, I'm looking to join the team again and continue doing my part in making the community better and using my knowledge and time to help the hardworking TT members make the server a better place for people who may not speak english as well. As far as how I plan to contribute the community even more, I plan on being a respectable person on the network and not break any rules again, and I wish to help the server out as much as I can. I feel like if everyone tried to be the best person they can be this community would be a truly amazing place and I want to do my part in making that happen. I feel like being a part of the Community Mentoring Program would be a great way to improve my knowledge and behavior as much as possible and that it would set me on a right path to achieve greater goals in future, once I've proven that I'm a different person than I used to be and that I can be trusted with a lot more responsibilities than before.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? I do not.

Posted May 2, 2021
  10. We have a Mini-Manager now!
    @Hubble will be promoted to "Mini-Manager"

This Mini-Manager role will be taking care of accepting new CMP Mentees, Mentee reinstatement, and making sure QOTDs are getting done by Mentors/MAs. He will be the person you go to if you decide you want to become a Mentee or reinstate as one. As of right now, Hubble is staying a Mentor still.

I will still be handling everything else to do with Mentors/MAs and everything else not mentioned here.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2021
    Hubble and Care like this.
  11. Mentor Update
    @510bike has resigned from the staff team as a whole and with it has resigned as a Mentor.

Taking his place will be @affinity0, congrats!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 14, 2021
    siee, maevestarbaby, Hubble and 6 others like this.
  12. MA Update

@Xukuwu is our newest MA and will be assisting affinity0. Congrats!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2021
    Hubble, maevestarbaby, Amg and 3 others like this.
  13. Congrats!! :potato::potato::potato:

Posted May 21, 2021
  14. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)?
    Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for?
    prtss

Forums Profile Link:
    https://www.mineplex.com/members/prtss.102708/

What country do you live in?
    Australia

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I'm hoping to get multiple things out of participation in the CMP. Firstly, I'd like to meet and talk to new people. I'm a team player and I'm hoping to make friends with both mentors, ma's and other mentees that are currently participating in the program. Secondly, I'm looking to expand my knowledge on the Mineplex community and the actual server itself. I'd like to participate in lots of things that can be provided to me and this is one of those things. Furthermore, I'm looking to not just get assistance and to talk about Mineplex but also to talk about actual life related things too. I'm a financial analyst and I invest in the crypto market which is something I'm interested but that's just one of other things I'd like to talk to people about. Overall on finishing that statement, to find people with common interests to me and to not just get taught by the mentor but to also teach my mentor new things that I've encountered on my own life journeys aswell.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I've already contributed to the Mineplex community in a variety different ways. Firstly, I used to be part of a community sub team which was MTT. I joined the team I think was December 2019. I resigned a month or so later considering I had to concentrate on upcoming school term but I've now given myself a much better way to manage my time and no longer have any issues related to balancing school work. I now plan on contributing to the Mineplex community by being active and to participate in discussions both on the forums and discord. I also plan to contribute by providing suggestions and commenting on what I believe Mineplex should both add and remove to the network. I'd also to both like re-join the MTT team and possibly join a different community team and following this, to eventually join the Mineplex staff team some time down the road.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)?
    Not necessarily, just looking for both guidance and to meet new people.

Posted Jun 5, 2021
  15. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both usernames if you applied for both platforms)? ItzBunniYT

Give us your forums profile (example - https://www.mineplex.com/members/marzie.190/): https://www.mineplex.com/members/itzbunniyt.956/

What country do you live in? United States

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am hoping that this program can help me refamiliarize with Mineplex because I am trying to get back into Mineplex. And I want to make friends with all the staff and players on the Mineplex network :)

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I plan to be active and to make many reports on players that break the rules for Mineplex can be clean of rule breakers.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? Hubble

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    prtss likes this.