• 2304 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 16185 Players Online
  • 13881 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Death Tag Map in the making

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by wild_def, Nov 27, 2020.

1. https://imgur.com/a/L1enROc
    I am going for an Italian/Tuscan culture theme.
    so far i have worked on this build for around 2 hours and I think it is turning out pretty good, but I am not crazy about the colors for the houses, if anyone has any block pallets they think would look good please let me know!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  2. I love how there is already a solid start for this Death Tag map :) I can already see some parkour paths which I'm sure you can elaborate on and the theme seems coming to life. I'm not really going to comment on the gameplay aspect of it since it seems too early to say about anything about it, but if you're interested in developing a solid theme, I suggest going into an MPS and looking at the Nano Gladiator's Venice map and the Nano Parkour map, Burano. Best of luck finishing it :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    wild_def likes this.
  3. Hey!

That’s a very nice map! I wish I was better at building, map building is pretty hard. It’s impressive what talented people can do with this skill. I can’t wait to see the ending!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    yvuggu and wild_def like this.
  4. looks good!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    wild_def likes this.
  5. woah! lookin good! I'm not begging, but humbly requesting that there are lots of parkour paths intertwined...its by far my favorite aspect of death tag! thanks!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    wild_def likes this.
  6. woAH, I can help you with this style aswell if you want it!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    wild_def likes this.
  7. I would love help!! Add me on disc GLIZZYGRANDPA#7935 and
    I can give you the info for the map if you want to build!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
  8. I'm loving it so far! I already see really good elements for the game like parkour places. I actually think your block palettes are really good, although I would tone it down for the walls. Stick to one-two different blocks for the yellow colour. I understand wanted to add in detail into such a small space but you're already doing that with the houses, leave something plain for contrast.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    wild_def likes this.
  9. Love it!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  10. Looks amazing! Can't wait to see it completed. When you're done be sure to submit it at mineplex.com/mapsubmissions and read over the guidelines prompted at the top of the form!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  11. Looks great! Can't wait to play on it!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  12. Yessir! BRING DEATHTAG BACK

Posted Dec 2, 2020