• 2090 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10528 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Game Idea: Level Down

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Trula123, Mar 28, 2019.

1. I have been getting a lot of recommendations of using a diamond sword 24/7 and I been thinking about it and I do actually agree because Nano Games should go face paced. Thanks for recommendation!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2019
  2. Hey!
    I think this game is amazing and that it’s a great idea that could be added to mineplex. I can see many enjoying this game!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  3. This is definitely a Nano styled game, but sure.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  4. Hey there!

This is an excellent idea, and I can definitely see it being added in the near future! This does remind me of the game Evolution, where you have the most hearts at the beginning to having the least hearts at the end. I agree with the order of gear, and like @BuySomeApples, I agree with having a diamond sword throughout the entire game to make the game feel fast-paced. I think this would last around 1 to 2 minutes, which is perfect for a Nano Game. I'd love to see this being implemented in the near future. Have a great day!

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  5. I like this idea, it just seems too similar to Evolution for my liking. It would be interesting to see it added though! +1

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  6. Hmm, it's an interesting idea. Does everyone's armor downgrade? My initial thought was how would we prevent one of the diamond people just farming kills on the people with the less armor? At least in evolution, people would have kits and could use abilities to get away, but it doesn't seem like the case with this one. Perhaps you need to do something in order to stay alive and prevent you from just kinda spawn killing people? In evolution, it was, well, when you evolved you'd have to find somewhere to hide. But since this one you start with a higher amount of armor and work your way down, I'm just kind of unsure how the diamond players wouldn't constantly kill the ones with less armor.

After re-reading the post, I think I understand a little better now, but I'm keeping my thoughts here so you can see my thought process. haha.
    Anyway, I think it's an interesting idea and I'll give it a +1 to be a nanogame.

Posted Apr 26, 2019
    xParadoxical_ likes this.