• 1117 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3201 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Game Idea (Name Pending)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Smartdog222222, Mar 24, 2019.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Definitely! :D

2. Sure. :)

3. Eh, maybe. :/

4. No. :(

5. Definitely not. >:(

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The following idea is not a fully thought out idea and there may be holes in the game structure. That being said, feedback and constructive criticism would be appreciated.

A new game (name still pending, suggestions would be appreciated) should be added to Mineplex. The objective of this game is to have the most amount of points than any other player before the timer runs out. There will be an option for solos and duos. Each team would have it's own amount of points rather than each individual player (except for solos, obviously). In the center of the map will be a beacon like in Cake Wars and Domination. The beacon has to be fully captured in order to earn points. You would earn one point about every one second. The more points you have, the higher level your team is at. The higher level your team is at, the slower you earn points. There would be about five to ten levels. Regardless of level, you could earn upgrades by killing people from other teams which will make you earn points faster.

For the default kit, you would have an iron axe as well as a bow with unlimited arrows. When you right click the axe, you would leap. (The kit obviously won't be called the default kit, I just can't think of a name for it.) This kit would not be so effective as it is the default kit. The next kit, a kit you would have to buy with gems would be the fight or warrior kit. In this kit, you would receive an iron sword, take one half less damage when you are fighting and gain three hearts each time you kill a player (no assists). The next kit is the archer kit. In this kit, you would have a stone axe and a bow with five arrows. (Your arrows reset after you respawn.) This is not a normal bow and arrow however, when you shoot someone, it would take about a half of their health. The last kit, which is also the achievement kit is the supreme kit. In this kit, you would have a stone sword that would do an effect such as blinding, slowness, weakness, or maybe even shocking strikes when you hit someone. Also, you would have a wooden axe and when you right click, you would have agility which would make your speed significantly increase for a short period of time.

Next are the achievements. There won't be many achievements but after completing these, you will unlock the supreme kit. The first achievement is to get at least thirty points within the first minute of the game. The next achievement is to kill at least ten players in one game. Another achievement is to kill at least five players using the bow on the archer kit. The last achievement is to win one hundred games.

Please let me know if some kits or too overpowered or not overpowered, if some achievements are too hard or not hard. Also, would it be better if this game is timed or you have to reach a certain amount of points? Game name suggestions would also be appreciated.

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  2. Hiya!

I read over your game idea and it sounds cool but I think you should add more detail about the game because your description confused me a bit. You should include how many points a team has to reach first to win, explain the levels concept, explain where the players starting point is, and explain more about the upgrades. To me this honestly sounds just like domination but with a twist.

xoxo, Tay

Posted Mar 24, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  3. Sooo, just duos domination but harder to understand? I think it would be best for all of us if you would arrange the info in a clearer way so that we can all understand what you mean with this game idea. It sounds a little close to domination but that isn't a reason to dismiss it, so I think we just need some more detail in a format that is easier to look at.

Posted Mar 25, 2019