• 208 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5318 Players Online
  • 5110 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New game idea

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by traincar100, Jul 23, 2021.

?

Should this game be added?

1. Yes

92.3%
  2. No

7.7%
  1. One game I think should come onto the bedrock edition is dragon escape. I used to enjoy this game in the mixed arcade rotation and the dragon escape I still enjoy on java edition. If you don’t know what it is, basically there is a parkour course to do and there is a dragon following you destroying the map and you don’t want to fall off the map.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    maevestarbaby and StyxKiller03 like this.
  2. Also to add on to my suggestion I think at some point some more of the mixed arcade games from java should go onto bedrock, some would not work though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 26, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  3. Hi there! I am not too sure what you mean, as I know there is for sure a game that you are describing on the mineplex minigames part of the server, on the bedrock edition. I am not quite sure which edition of MINECRAFT you are talking about, but a game like that is already in the game! But this is a nice idea!

Posted Jul 26, 2021
  4. Dragons exists, but Dragon Escape is a different game. It is a parkour game where you have to run away from Douglas The Dragon who keeps destroying the map behind you.

I agree, DE is a really fun game and has the potential of fitting in nicely in Bedrock. It might be a little bit too hard for certain devices, though, specifically mobile. Douglas would probably have to be a lot slower than he is on Java for this to work, as I can already see all of the mobile players falling to their death very quickly as it's a super fast-paced game and the parkour can get hard at times.

Some other MIN games I'd bring back are probably Super Spleef & Monster Maze. Not all games would probably work (like Evolution due to the abilities and whatnot) but there is still a good few we could bring over just like we brought back Bomb Lobbers. However still, current bugs in games gotta be fixed.

Posted Jul 26, 2021
    traincar100 and Dream9605 like this.
  5. This is true, I think they could make it work though because they used to have it on bedrock but was removed when mixed arcade was removed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 26, 2021
  6. I think that would be a wonderful idea! So much fun! Adding new and exciting games would increase the amount of players who would play.

Posted Jul 27, 2021