• 267 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8705 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New game idea

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Doctor__Hyde, Jan 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. a nano game where you use a fishing pole to fish for cows and yank them into your goal, most cows wins (optional additions are the ability to steal cows from others and brown sheep which deduct points)

Posted Jan 29, 2019
    Ender Rivka likes this.
  2. Hey!

I like this idea. I know where you got the idea from this game from and I think that this would really fit in with nano games. I like the idea that if you steal brown sheep from others you lose points, that's really good. However, you need to elaborate more. You haven't mentioned how long this game would go on for or how big the goal would be. I would say it should be two minutes long, since it might get stale and boring after two minutes. If there are 24 people playing, would the goal be the same size or smaller? There are just little things that I am questioning. Overall, I think this game suits the idea of nano games and I think that it would be a great addition into nano games.
    +1

Posted Jan 29, 2019
  3. I've been playing Nano Games ever since I got back on Mineplex and I've gotten a bit tired of some of the games. I think this would be a really fun game and I hope they add more soon!

Posted Jan 29, 2019
  4. Just a few things to think about...

1.) How far away would the cows be from the goals? (Up, Down, Foward?)

2.) Any reason cows? Could this be a different animal to boost the aesthetics of the game?

3.) Would the sheep clog up the map if nobody accidentally took them, and would that slow down the pace of the game?

4.) Would PVP be allowed if you wanted to implement "Cow stealing"?

5.) Would this game be added or not due to the similarities to Sheep Quest that used to be a "semi-popular" game on Mineplex.

Overall, I like the idea.
    +0.5

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  5. Posted Jan 30, 2019