• 2067 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10505 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned NEW HALLOWEEN GAME-MANSION SURVIVAL!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by AmitTMB, Oct 13, 2018.

?

DO you that game?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2018.
  1. yes with spooky/scary music in the backround

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. yes but without spooky/scary music in the backround

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no i dont want it

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello, mineplex Staff team-Devs and Leaders!

I want to add a new game I can finish the map today and send it to you today.
    the thing is that if I'm not wrong today at night (for me it's gonna be night), HALLOWEEN SPECTACULAR 2018 is gonna be Released so I got a question can I send the map and you will be ready with a new NPC? so let's get to work!

ABOUT THE MAP-
    tell me if you want me to send the map today or you want to build it
    btw you can release the Halloween lobby and some days after release my game idea depending what you decide
    if the answer is no-
    its ok, the thing is I sent that idea 1 month ago and you didn't respond...
    then the website got updated...
    but nvm

INFO ABOUT MAP MECHANICS!

1. WHO IS THE MAIN VILLAIN??

Grim Reaper!-
    at wave 6/7 (7 is the celebration)

6 is the boss battle-Grim reaper at the graveyard
    he spawns wither skeletons (they dealing a huge amount of Damage and Hitpoints)
    apart from that the grim reaper (when it hits someone) it gives blindness for 1.00 seconds-6.00 seconds)

IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
    WEATHER!

as already known but I still want to say it-
    Weather MUST need THUNDER!!
    (especially when wave 6 comes)

2.WITHER SKELETONS!

they dealing a huge amount of Damage!
    they have a huge amount of Hitpoints!
    shields are the only way to avoid but the cooldown of the shield-(will be--> 1M-3M-5M)
    M-Minutes

3.- NEEDS TO BE A MANSION
    woodland mansion can be used to the game!

4-new KIT!

THOR+ROBIN HOOD+FINN THE HUMAN

I got another one

Wizard-
    the staff-his staff has electric beam, he can be used to kill wither skeleton (more on that later)
    you!- the mineplex team will choose how much damage!
    Magic shield-gives 0-12 seconds of a magic wall that can be effected to block the wither skeletons from coming (COOLDOWN-1M-2M-5M you choosing)

M-MINUTES

all of the characters will have shields but the shield of the wizard will have the most time its gonna last.

Robin Hood-
    gives regeneration

Thor-
    gives Strength

Finn the human-
    gives Speed

Wizard-
    gives Resistance I

ABOUT THE NPC!

NPC- is Wither skeleton with A Black hat!
    (that's my idea you can change it if you want!)

ABOUT THE GRAVEYARD!
    the graveyard Area will be opened at the 6th wave
    the wither skeletons come from the GRAVES
    (zombies to if you want)

ROOMS UNLOCKS!

in the mansion, some Rooms will be opened!

library!

(when killing a mob it's not only that you get hunger full but XP levels to (the wither skeleton will give the most XP levels (0-7 levels)
    in the library, there needs to be Enchant table as already known
    (for example, Click on the enchant table to upgrade your Iron Chestplate with Protection I XP level needs-1-6

I can build the map today and send it But a Developer will need to get the codes in Fast (because its gonna be released tonight-Halloween spectacular)
    there's gonna be an underground level if you want there will be some Weapons there that you can use (some swords with enchanted Powers or not

NOTE!!
    IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS TELL ME!
    AND ILL SEND MORE ABOUT YOUR QUESTIONS!

PLEASE ANSWER FAST!! THERE NOT MUCH TIME
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    WATING FOR A FAST ANSWER1!

:)1!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

-AMITTMB
    -13/10/2018
    --- Post updated ---
    what you thinking guyz?

Posted Oct 13, 2018
    Cabob likes this.
  2. What

Posted Oct 13, 2018
  3. what yiu neab what?
    --- Post updated ---
    w
    what do you mean what

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2018
  4. Hey!

I think I've seen a thread like this. If not then I must be crazy. For the idea though, I feel that it is kinda all over the place and not well organized. Kinda hard to follow along. For the idea itself, I don't mind it, but I would like a more in-depth description of the kit so I can fully understand it and how well would it benefit in the game against powerful mobs. Also is the game just to reach round 7? Are there any goals or objectives you need to do in the game? Is it too confusing for players to understand? Let me know!

Posted Oct 13, 2018
  5. What?

Posted Oct 14, 2018
  6. The general start to the idea is ok, but I think it would be a lot better if you just had it a bit more organized/easier to follow. As t3Hero said, the first time I read it all I thought was, "What."

Posted Oct 14, 2018
  7. Heyo!
    I think you're onto something, but I hardly understood any of it because the thread is disorganized and I never saw the plot of the game

Posted Oct 14, 2018
  8. Hey!
    Not trying to be rude, but it seems as if you have not been on Mineplex lately! Mineplex, for halloween already has a halloween lobby, and a halloween game called Halloween Havoc. Secondly i do not think it is possible for the community to build the map and the coding is done by the DEVS. Your idea is also similar to Halloween Havoc with the Waves of monsters and all!

Posted Oct 29, 2018
  9. this thread was released before HH came out, FYI

Posted Oct 29, 2018
  10. Yo,

Shortly after your thread was put out, we released a Halloween-themed game named Halloween Havoc! You can find the official description of it on the homepage of our website. (https://www.mineplex.com/home/) Since we aren't looking for any Halloween ideas anymore for this year, I will be denying your idea. Thanks for sharing it with us and keep up the good work though!

Thread Locked ~ Idea Denied

Posted Oct 30, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.