• 1045 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7810 Players Online
  • 6765 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New kit to prevent cleaning strategy

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by BlackJesus, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I disagree with this. First of all, cleanups are just a part of the game, and almost everyone does them. They are a good strategy if you are under-geared and two people with good armour are fighting, or if there is a hacker in your game. Also, in almost all cases, you can prevent being cleaned up by making sure there are no players nearby and not staying in the place you killed somebody for too long. There are also soups to make you regen faster.

Cleaning up is going to occur in every PvP game that involves multiple players--not just SG--so it doesn't really make much sense to only add a kit for SG that heals somebody back to full health when they kill somebody.

With that being said I would like to see the achievement kit perhaps have regen for a few seconds after each kill since it's currently underpowered.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    Grqxity and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  2. Heyo!

While I do agree that being cleaned is quite annoying but being fully healed after every kill you get is really op. I think maybe nerfing the kit a bit maybe to make it like the warrior kit in Cake Wars which gives you some more hearts when you get a kill would be a good idea.

Overall this kit is very op but with a few tweaks I think it could be added so I’ll be giving this kit idea a +0.

Have a nice day!

Posted Apr 27, 2020
  3. Thats why the kit would be only achievement kit. Very few people would have access to this, and it is only for very aggressive players

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 27, 2020
  4. I don't think it would be OP, as they wouldn't have any other abilities.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 27, 2020
  5. No I don’t think you get it. Getting full hp after just one kill is way too op because if you think about it your getting al your health back just for one kill and you can get many kills. Plus it would be unfair to players who don’t have it. But you could just make it like Cake Wars warrior kit. Still -1

Posted Apr 27, 2020
  6. That is far too overpowered, I get that cleaning is annoying but that’s why you gotta be careful when taking fights. Cleaning is part of the game, I do hate when people clean me but I clean other people all the time, so it’d be kinda hypocritical to get mad about it lol.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    Grqxity and mab8400 like this.
  7. Barbarian used to counter these situations with its regeneration after killing a player, but they removed it. I would think that they would not add this because they already have done that.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
  8. Hiya!
    I hate to go against an idea, however I can't see this working well in Sg. I play Sg quite a lot and hate it just as much as anyone who gets cleaned because it's annoying. However, this would be a completely unfair kit and super overpowered to have in Sg. I could kill 2 people back to back and still be on full health which is not how it should be personally. Despite me hating cleaning I don't think we should implement anything to stop it because it's just part of the game we as players have to live with. Even having some regeneration in a game mode where other kits don't makes it overpowered. Along with you can find soup around the map in chests to give you some regeneration. Unfortunately I don't see this working out and will be saying no to the idea.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    Grqxity and Walker like this.
  9. Then find some kit that replaces the current achievement kit. The achievement kit is supposed to be somewhat more powerful than all the other kits, and the current kit is dreadful.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2020
  10. Hey!
    This is an interesting idea, however after bringing this up with SG GI, this idea has been denied. SG GI has mentioned that having a kit that allows player such massive perks upon eliminating an opponent is overpowered and wouldn't allow players to properly engage in fights especially in duos mode. This kit would give players too much of an advantage as having to be careful while engaging in fights in an important aspect of the game. Overall, this is an interesting idea, but I'll be marking this thread as Not Planned, thank you for the idea!

Thread Lock -> Denied by GI

Posted Apr 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.