• 2276 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4855 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Legendary Idea

Discussion in 'Clans' started by FreezinPanda, Nov 28, 2019.

?

Would you like this to be in the game

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I came up with an idea for a new legendary hope you guys like it :)

Name : ISCE (Interchangeable Shield Class Shop)
    Look : A special banner with particle effects shown around it, and the banner is in the shape of an enchantment table.
    What it does : When using this legendary a barrier is formed preventing anyone from escaping or fighting (mini shops) with a 8 block radius, allowing you to change your build in the middle of a fight. The barrier would also kick out any mobs/players inside the circle, but not allies or clan members (PvP timer recoil)
    Balancing : This legendary loses a charge per death (15 charges)

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  2. Sorry but this is pretty bad xp -1
    A station kind of legend is interesting, maybe like a deployable turret, but this is just useless.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  3. I think it would be interesting to have a type of station legend as hhyphen said, but maybe a "regen station" or something. A class changer is almost useless as everyong has already equipped the build they want before they go out and fight.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  4. A peaceable regen turret would be good especially while besieging someone

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
  5. can we just fix the game that we already have instead of adding something that will obviously cause issues.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    FreezinPanda and QuickCombo like this.
  6. clans is for nerds, master builders is life

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  7. It’s really good at this point just illusion glitch and some other minor bugs the best clans has ever been

Posted Dec 24, 2019
  8. Ew who builds stuff when your on a server. Play mini games or something, anything other than the 2 building games

Posted Dec 24, 2019
  9. Besides the most likely major bugs that would come from this, an 8 block radius would be pretty ridiculous? Would you be able to override into someones claim and kick them into wilderness? It wouldn't be very useful to just carry around with you casually in my opinion. I think a better idea for the legendary would be a regen/strength/speed radius that you could activate (kind of like beacons) would be a much better idea. And even then i feel it shouldnt be a legendary maybe something you could buy from the item shop?

Posted Jan 1, 2020
  10. Hi,

I play clans a lot! and have used a lot of legends in the past, with this legend idea the problems are that there are already a lot of legends in the game which nearly take up a hole row in your inventory and having a full legend set instead of using them all you would have to pick which ones you want to take out which i think is a lot less fun. Also this legend sounds very op with your balancing option ( I dont really get what you mean but i think im on the right track) if it breaks the legend its not really a legend any more its more like a rare. Also i think there is enough legends as it is. Thanks for the idea though!

- Paiynz

Posted Jan 4, 2020
    FreezinPanda likes this.
  11. See it isn't meant as a continual use legend, more of a rechargeable one (60 seconds per each recharge, you don't have to hold it while recharging)
    the idea is to use a healing legend like broadsword or plan out attack while in the border, or you could use it's passive healing (regeneration 2) for each ally/clanmate in the zone
    the effects of the broadsword will give you an extra regeneration (regen 3)
    the passive would also clear negative effects, and would provide immunity to certain things (scepter, lorb) so no attacks can get in or out
    in WILDERNESS (not shops or others territories)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2020
  12. I think this legend wouldn't be very useful and could easily be abused.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.