• 231 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2510 Players Online
  • 2279 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Minecraft Themed Signature (or any other animated signature)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Bob16077777, Oct 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, after posting my introduction, I got so many nice comments welcoming me to Mineplex. Therefore I’d like to do something nice too and make a new animated signature for one of you! If you like my signature and want one similar to mine (or completely different) just follow the instructions:

1. Say hi to everyone else :)
    2. Say what type of signature you want (theme) and what you want it to say
    3. Say, ‘Good luck everyone!’

And that’s it!
    Good luck to everyone that enters, I will be picking a winner on October 21, using a random number generator. Whoever posted the response number that won will win the prize (excluding this post, number 1)

Rules:
    1. Be nice to everyone else
    2. Follow normal Mineplex Forum Rules

Have fun!
    -Bob

PS if you have any questions about what types of signatures I can make for you, just message me!

Posted Oct 16, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 16, 2020
    SomebodyElse and GRGoodGame like this.
  2. Hi people :D

I’d like mine to be royal blue and gray color themed, saying my name (I may need help with what the actual animation would be)

Good luck everyone!

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    Bob16077777 and SomebodyElse like this.
  3. Hey awesome human beings!!

I'd love an animation with a buncha wolves (b/c I ❤️❤️❤️ Wolves) and a blue collar. PLZ put "SomebodyElse314" as my name.

Good luck everyone!!

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  4. Hey guys!
    This is kind of disappointing that only two people signed up, but here we go! I used a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 2, and the winner is......................Believerc!
    Congratulations! I will start a conversation will you so that we can talk about what will be in your new signature! As for you, SomebodyElse, and all other 100 people that viewed this thread, I might be doing this again sometime, so you’ll might have another chance soon!
    Bye for now,
    Bob

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.