• 848 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3427 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New minestrike mode

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by °3°, Dec 5, 2019.

1. I have an idea for a new minestrone mode, Gun Game. If you don't know what gun game is here is a little description.

Everyone spawns in on one of the normal maps, but its FFA and after every kill, you get a random gun. The first person to reach 20 kills wins. Also after every kill you woukd get some money you can spend on armor and grenades. Also if you get killed 2 times in a row without a kill, you go back to the gun you just had.

Pretty basic, but it is alot of fun.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  2. Sounds cool, but at this point you're probably better off just switching to csgo

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  3. Hello,

I believe this wouldn't really be a new mine strike mode but more like a new complete game mode all together. This sounds more like Cops n Robbers to me which I believe Mineplex used to have this game in the past. It would be nice to have this re-added but I don't think it will unless a new point of view towards the game can be created.

I'm not sure what will be achieved here but I'll leave this at a +0.

Happy suggesting,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  4. A new minestrike mode? I'm just going to treat it as a separate game for the rest of this review.

What are the achievements? Will there be any kits? Achievements require innovate ideas, and right now I'm too tired to give any. You'll need to think them up yourself. As for the kits, there might not be any, but adding them may change how the game is played.

And if we add a new game with guns and PvP, then won't it just spilt the Minestrike playerbase in half? The only way we will ever add new games is if we are sure it won't spilt the playerbase, but instead bring new people to Mineplex

And what about the developing time? Adding a game with guns, random spawns and weapons, and memory of what happened two deaths ago? That part seems really hard to do, and I don't see the point to it. The developers are magic pixies, not gods.

Posted Dec 6, 2019