• 559 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3138 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Nano Game: Creative Wars

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by EniXG, Sep 11, 2019.

?

Do you want this added?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. This game is inspired by a mini-game that Stampy and Squid did a long time ago. Basically its like build battle but you can get armour weapons and healing items as well as build a base in your plot. You have around 5 minutes(Mineplex's staff can decide) to prepare and after that the walls fall and you switch to survival. The rest is well known: fight to the death and last player standing wins. [After I wrote this I think that if enough people like it, they can make it a actual game just so people don't have to wait for the game to be chosen by the algorithm]. This was my idea, hope you liked it, Bye!

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  2. Hey!

Nano Games are designed to quickly rotated, and 5 minutes would be too long for sure. So as far as implementing this into Nano Games, it probably would not work well. There is just alot to do and it wouldn't be short. As a dedicated game, I like it and it would make more sense as a dedicated game. I like the idea of the game itself as well.

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  3. This is kind of like turf wars, as they have time to build and prepare defenses in that as well. What the difference would be is the creative mode. And having creative mode would kind of be hard to control what players build with or what they make. Turf wars is a more controlled setting, which is why it works. But with your idea, I'm just not sure if it would work in that sense. Maybe something where people can fly but not necessarily be able to pull blocks from the creative menu, and even then it's similar to turf wars. Additionally, it would be too long for NANO. Maybe mixed arcade would work for this?

Posted Sep 11, 2019