• 4114 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13091 Players Online
  • 8977 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Nano Games Achievement

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Animalll, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Hey!

This is a pretty simple and somewhat difficult achievement (at least to me!). The achievement I am proposing to be added is, 'Win a game of Bawk Bawk's wrath without punching/hitting someone'. This is pretty simple to follow, but it is somewhat hard to actually complete, which is why I think it should be an achievement. I have tried this multiple over the past two weeks and I have succeeded a decent amount of times, around 4 times in 17 different games. It gets harder towards end game, as people will try single other players out and when you can't fight back it's pretty hard to get to the platform before it closes. I believe this would be a fun and challenging achievement and I believe that it should be added to the nano games achievement list.

Please share your thoughts on this idea. Thank you! :)

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    510bike, ddgolfer04, Im_Ken and 5 others like this.
  2. Heyo!

I think that this is a great idea for an achievement! NANO doesn't have too many, and it's not like it would affect anybody at all. As for your idea itself, this would be very hard to do, so maybe as a reward give 5-10k gems, or somewhere around there. It would make players try and go for this achievement, which if it actually existed would probably resolve your issue of people fighting late game.

The achievement itself could be called "Peaceful Wrath", or something like this. The description would show what you said "Win a game of Bawk Bawk's Wrath without hitting somebody" (I think hitting sounds better to clarify confusion). These just make the achievememt easier to understand.

I think that most of the gamemodes should have achievements, but all require something hard to do. I believe Bawk Bawk Battles had something like that, so it would be cool to see as well. For example, "Hot Potato Maniac", which would be have the potato once every round or something like this.

Overall, this is a great idea you've came up with. I'll leave it at a +1 for now, and I hope to see more ideas from you in the future. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    510bike, Dan1el and Animalll like this.
  3. Thread moved to General Idea Discussion

I really like this idea, I think it's a challenging achievement that would require commitment. The achievement could possibly also have different tiers/levels; I'm thinking we can have this achievement with three different tiers, first would be to win 1 single game without hitting any player, second would be to win 3 games without hitting any player and the third would be to win 2 games in a row without hitting any player. I think this would be even more challenging and fun for players to work on. Overall, I'll give this idea a +1.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. Hey hey!

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this thread. I actually really like this idea because it's not that much of a hard challenge to take on as a player, but also, not the most simple as you said, the game will eventually get harder to win towards the end if you do not hit some players to get on the platform. I will definitely give this idea a big +1 as I think it'd be a very fun challenge for players to take on.

Regards,
    -Dac

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. Hey there!

This seems like a good idea; nano already has a ton of achievements, but I feel like this would be a good addition and could become one of the most difficult nano achievements due to the later rounds of the game being pretty hard to win if you can’t kill the other players. Overall a +1 from me for now, thanks for suggesting!

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  6. Hey! I do like the idea of this. Nano is a great, fun and quick thing to play. I think this achievement would be a great addition since it's hard to do this and it's something small and fun. However, nano does that quite a few achievements but I'm sure one more can't hurt. Personally, I think the reward should be quite high since this would take a lot of tries to do and it's not easy as the games continues on.

Overall, I can't think of any negatives and I hope this will be implemented in the future.

Posted Jan 31, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 31, 2020
  7. Hey gamer,

Personally, I'd like to see an overhaul for nano statistics/achievements. Since nano games is a never-ending game, I feel as if it should have statistics that are treated like that. Every nano game in the favorite game menu should have individual statistics, similar to mixed arcade. And it should also include overall nano statistics. I feel as if more tiered achievements for overall nano games would be good, and easier achievements for the individual games. This would give players more reasons to play nano rather than just because they're bored.

As for your original idea, I completely agree to it. I think pacifism is a way to go, and I'd love to see that encouraged more, especially in a game like bawk's wrath. It would also spice up the gameplay since a majority of players play aggressive. This would add a balance for those being peaceful and aggressive. Something GI has proposed is to add an achievement for getting 8 kills in a game. If both of these got added, it would really divide what people are doing and could lead to more exciting gameplay.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  8. I too would enjoy seeing more achievements for Nano Games, especially when there are so many that are in the rotation! Maybe every achievement would get you 1K-5K gems, obviously depending on how difficult each one is.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  9. Hello!

I think this would be a really cool achievement for Nano Games! I think it is important to expand on the achievements of Nano to reach more of the games in it, and the idea you proposed is a really unique challenge for players. I really enjoy these types of achievements, as you actually have to modify the way you play the game rather than just get a certain number of wins or kills. As for what @landay said, I agree as well that it would be nice to treat nano games stats/achievements similar to mixed arcade. This would definitely encourage players to not only join more often, but to play a larger variety of the nano games in order to achieve good stats for each individual one. Thank you for suggesting this, and I think it would be a great addition! Big +1 from me, have a nice day!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  10. I think this would be an awesome achievement for Nano Games! It would definitely be difficult not to hit anyone, as hitting is used for defense as well as stopping other players from reaching the platform. It would be quite interesting to see the outcome of multiple players trying this at once or individually.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  11. I love this idea! I think adding this achievement would make Bawk Bawk’s Wrath even more interesting and fun. I personally love the game by itself and I definitely think it deserves an achievement. The achievement is a bit of a challenge and seems fun to accomplish. I personally always hit players just to clear them out of my way or so I can get on the platform, and I’d really like to try and complete the game without doing so. This would make a great addition to the game, +1 from me.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  12. Hey,
    This is a pretty cool idea. I think it would be challenging to achieve since it's hard to win without punching other players out of the platform. It would be a good way to challenge players with a new achievement, and I see nothing against adding it at this time. +1

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  13. Hello!

Basing my remarks on the idea rather than new achievements that should be added to NANO games as a whole, I really love the idea and wouldn’t mind seeing it at all. I do not think it would be hard for the Developers to add and wouldn’t worry to much about how long it would take to add this. I also think it would be a simple addition and just another challenge for players to work towards since it is a bit difficult but also possible at the same time. While other NANO games probably need more achievements for independent NANO games. This is a great way to start adding more achievements to NANO games. Saying all of this I will be giving this idea a +1!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  14. Heyo!
    I think this is an amazing new NANO games achievement. This achievement would make Bawk Bawks wrath a bit more fun and interesting.
    This achievement would be very interesting because it’s pretty hard to win a game of Bawk Bawks wrath without punching a player.
    I’ll be giving this idea a +1
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  15. I really like this idea! As an active Nano player, I've never played Bawk Bawk's wrath without punching others. It's just something that you automatically do, and having a challenge to not do this the whole round would not only be challenging, but quite interesting as well. You'll need to change your strategy to get into the box and not die, and it would be very hard as well. This kind of challenge would need a nice reward, so what are your thoughts on that? Maybe some exp? Or gems/shards?

Anyway, I would like to see this kind of challenge for Nano Games. Most of the challenges are things that you'll just need to play a lot in order to achieve, but this kind of challenge requires skill and dedication. I'll give this a +1, great idea!

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  16. I'd love to see this and maybe even a tiered achievement to this so you're able to complete it multiple times and be rewarded considering it would be pretty tricky to complete.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  17. Sounds like a nice idea, definitely a plus one from me.
    The achievement does sound challenging, but it isn’t so hard that it wouldn’t make it fun to complete either. I also think the achievement is pretty straightforward which is good.
    I really like the name that @TooMuchXMas4You provided. I think the name is a great fit for the achievement.
    Great idea overall!

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.