• 146 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3471 Players Online
  • 3325 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New nano games idea

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Zeeelzeeel, Sep 20, 2021.

?

Is this a good nano games game?

1. Yes it is

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. I dont know

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. No it sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Idk if this will ever be added but the new game in nano games should be called "Terminator" it will last for 5 minutes where 1 person gets prot 4 diamond + sharp V diamond sword and the rest of the people will get a fishing rod for the terminator to win the person has to kill everyone and the rest of the people has to live until the time is up

Posted Sep 20, 2021
  2. Thanks for the idea,
    I think 5 minutes is a bit long for a nano game. I believe the longest games in nano are 3 minutes. Also, this seems a bit one sided towards the Terminator, if this were added it would be nice to know the players who have fishing rods have a chance of winning. Map size and design would also be important, so that the fishing rod players have a chance of getting away and moving around.

This also reminds me a bit of wither assault in arcade (which is 5 minutes). If the changes above were implemented I might be in favor of it being implemented.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
  3. Wh6 fishing rods
    Are they like the ones in grapple knife that usually launch you?

Posted Sep 20, 2021