• 2246 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4330 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New paint ball kit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Korben2005, Oct 11, 2019.

?

Should the machine gun be removed

1. Remove

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Keep

71.4%
  3. Modify

28.6%
  1. I wasnt totally sure which would be more balanced, because both kits could be very annoying if they are abused by large amounts of people. I personally think that they should both be achevment kits but that would probably not happen because as far as I know only SSM has 2 achevment kits. Thank you for your input!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2019
  2. I don't like this for one reason. Healing is usually the deciding factor whether a team is going to lose or win. If you have a team with people who know what they are doing, you will never lose.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  3. Hey!
    I'm glad to see you tweak some things and bring back discussion towards the kit. Overall I do like the idea, however there are some things I would still think need to be changed. One thing is I think the medic should get heal pots maybe every 30-45 seconds and it shouldn't be a kill thing for the same reason I put on the last thread. Yes, with them only being able to hold 1-2 it would solve some problems but think since other players from the other team can be revived you could kill one then right when he gets revived kill him again and gain 2 pots and bam your pots are refreshed which is a little overpowered. I think with a time feature implemented it would make it less overpowered and more enjoyable to other players, and still making this kit good and fun to play with.

Second is I think this kit should be maybe a 5000 or 7500 gem kit and not an achievement kit like other players have stated. I think it should be a gem kit opposed to a achievement kit due to so many players completing the challenged to unlock sniper that it might make those players mad. I also don't see this kit being as good as the sniper and warranting it to jump sniper and become the new achievement kit. Anyway thanks for making edits to the suggestion and with a couple more edits it could really become a cool idea that I would love to see implemented. I'm not going to give it a +1 or a -1 for now due to it still being able to be modified.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  4. While I understand this, if you have only 1 team that is good enough to abuse this kit they are going to win anyway. Also this kit is designed to be a support kit and make people stratigize and work with their team. I think a support kit is overdue and it should be added. If your issue is this kit being unbalanced could you give suggestions on how to improve it and make it a more balanced kit?
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks for the input! I hope that I can improve this kit enough for it to be added in the near future!

I think that the medic should still earn heals based on kills, but I do understand that people could easily abuse it and constantly heal themself and there teammates do you think that it would be hard to abuse it if it you could only carry 1 heal at a time? I think that if you had it on a timer people might be less likely to use it because some rounds are over in 45 seconds and this would take away the purpose of the kit and make it underpowered. If you where to make the time lower it might work but then it could be overpowered

The second possibility would be that you get 1 heal every 20 seconds, and you can only hold 1.

Also do you think it might be possible to have a underpowered version of this kit could be added temporarily to see how it works in game and see if people would abuse it?

Please tell me if you think that one of the kit modifications and what you think about it being added for a small amount of time.

Thanks for your encouragement and your ideas on the kit!
    --- Post updated ---
    Paintball is a fairly simple game, so to be honest there isn't much more detail to be added. If you play a few rounds of paintball I think you could see what I mean. Thank you for the input!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2019
  5. Yet again, I post this thread. I am thorughly devoted to seeing this kit added so I think I am going to keep making this thread till it is added.

The medic: you start the game with a pistol that is represented by leather horse armor.
    It has a fire rate of 1 shot per second. You get 1 water bottle to start the game and 1 water bottle every time you get a kill and you can hold a maximum of 1 at any given time. The kit costs 7500 gems and the
    description is"gotta heal the troops"
    the pistol does 1 body armor damage per hit so it takes 4 shots to kill someone. Combined with the fire rate this is the weakest gun in the game and I think it should be as I want a new support kit in the game. I think it is a worthwhile addition and I would love your constructive feedback

-Korben

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2019
  6. Hey!

I appreciate your perseverance in getting this new kit idea implemented into the game. With each new idea you post, the kit is updated in a way that takes criticism from your previous post, and builds upon it. The edits you make intrigue the user more in agreeing with the idea, so I respect your resiliency. I am personally a fan of this kit idea. It seems every game must have a healer, so why not add one to Super Paintball? The one thing I may disagree with is being able to only hold 1 water bottle at a time and having to kill users to gain another one. The kit has the weakest gun in the game, and it's main purpose should be for healing. It seems as if the water bottle constrictions really hurt this kit, and make it very weak compared to the other kits. This may hurt the kit balance of the game currently, and cause issues. With a few more tweaks or edits, the kit could become a perfected idea. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  7. I think that if the idea dosnt get added as is with the new modifications then I will add this.

The kit stays the same other than you no longer get water bottles from kills, instead you get 1 bottle every 35 seconds with a maximum of 2.

Do these modifications seem better?
    As always thanks for your input

-Korben

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2019
  8. id add a shorter shoot time/ longer reload time

Posted Oct 21, 2019