• 953 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7391 Players Online
  • 6438 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

NEW PC!!!( Also introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pogchamp 300000, Mar 10, 2021.

1. I HAVE A NEW GAMING PC SO I CAN FINALLY PLAY JAVA !!! hi my name is solomon and my favorite color is olive drab/blue. I also have the best dogs in the planet (there could be cool ones in outer space) and what are introductions?

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Pumpedpixel, Cloudy, Skit and 4 others like this.
  2. GG on your new PC man! I know exactly how you must feel as I got mine a few months ago as well. :)
    And dang, what kind of dogs do you have and I would love to know their names! I don't own a dog but I do own a hamster and his name is Harry.

As for your question: People use the introduction subforum as a way to introduce themselves when they are new to the server or when they have been away for a long time. I should update mine as well actually. >_<
    Anyways, I'll probably see you around on either the bedrock or java server as I play both on a regular bases.
    Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  3. Hey!
    I love seeing threads where people just got a gaming pc and seeing how excited they get so that's awesome! I would also like to say welcome to the forums. I also like the color blue, however my favorite would have to be Turquoise which is kind of green/blue. I don't have dogs like you, but I do have two cats as I'm not really a huge dog person. I would suggest reading over the rules and guidelines on the forums so you can make sure you follow all the rules. Once again congrats on the gaming pc and I hope that you have an awesome time on the server and forums!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and AfflictionMR like this.
  4. My one dog is peanut, a golden retriever that is a little old but we've had her since she was a pup, my other dog autumn, is a belgian malinwa and is tiny they're both females

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
  5. We got autumn at a rescue pound or something

OP OP
  6. Heyya!
    Nice to meet you! Glad you can finally play Java and meet all the java noobs! Good luck and hopefully you find a game you really like!

Introductions have their own place on the forums so if you would like to write out a formal and full introduction you can do so at Introductions by clicking the "post new thread" button!

Either way! Great to meet you! Hope you have fun on java. I'm personally bedrock so unfortunately I won't be able to play with you but I'm sure plenty of other people will be down to play!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  7. Thread Moved to Introductions
    Moved to introductions since this topic is better suited there.
    Hey, nice to meet you! That's awesome you were able to get a new gaming PC, I hope you have fun playing on Java.
    I remember when I first got my gaming PC I was so excited. Before that I was using a very bad laptop so it was a nice change.
    Feel free to say hi to me if you ever see me around!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  8. I’m happy for you as long as you didn’t buy it just to play Minecraft!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Bhunie likes this.
  9. I can neither confirm nor deny that:)

OP OP
  10. Hey Solomon! It’s great that read that you just got a new Gaming PC! I really hope that it works out great for you in whatever game you may choose to play. I haven’t had a good history of computers, but my current laptop gets the job done to say the least. My favorite color is Black/Red! As for my pets, I have four bunnies and two dogs! It was great to read more about you in your introduction and I’m again, super happy for you that you got a new gaming PC. I hope to see you around sometime either on Java or Bedrock!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  11. New PC! That's great, I remember building mine and seeing it turn on. Oh my god, I nearly did cartwheels. Welcome Solomon, my favorite color is purple! I hope to see you on.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  12. Hey congrats on your new PC! I built mine back in April as a quarantine project and when it turned on I was so excited. Welcome to java Solomon! Hope to see you around sometime :D

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  13. Hey! Welcome to the Java side of Mineplex! My name is Mehmoodie and I am a Trainee on the Java side of Mineplex. I am often hanging around in Lobby-1 so be sure to say hi if you see me!
    Myself, I like the colour
    Red the most, and I used to have a dog at my Dads house so I know how amazing they are, but as of now I have 1 cat at my Dads and 4 at my Mums!
    I hope to see you around the server!

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  14. Harry the hamster. Epic
    Harry the hamster. epic
    And congrats on the pc "Pogchamp" i hope yo see you on the java servers!

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  15. Hi Solomon, Welcome to the Mineplex Forums!

Congrats on the new pc buddy.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  16. Hiii I'm Maeve nice to meet you

I know the feeling of getting a gaming PC for the first time, I got mine just under a year ago and was extremely excited; getting something newly built was insane. I have hundreds of games on steam that I could never play and being able to try them all is absolutely awesome - plus the insane fps I finally get lol

So cute you mention your dogs - what are their names? :)

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  17. Ello! Congrats on your new Gaming PC! I am a java Trainee so you will probably see me around the network on java. Feel free to say hi and maybe we could even play some games together :D
    In terms of pets, I have 2 cats and a dog. Love them all to bits! It's like having 2 little hot water bottles - and one massive hot water bottle (my dog)!

As I see above, your question on introductions has been answered several times, but one more wouldn't hurt :)
    The introductions sub-forum [Introductions] - It is a place to say your "hello!" to everyone else on the forums. You can introduce yourself, let everyone know a bit about you, and also a place for you to get to know a bit about someone else!

Hope to see you around the server sometime! Have fun :D

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  18. YAY NEW PC!!

Congrats on the new PC!! I recently built a new one so that excitement is very relatable! Here's my quick little introduction too! :)

Hi!! My name is unsorrowful or Dan I am 16 years old living in the US! My favorite color is pink and dark purple! Outside of Minecraft, I love to play other games such as Apex Legends, League of Legends (Lux best champ >:D ), and Valorant! I can't wait to see you around on Java! If you ever want to play some games please feel free to message me! :D

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  19. Hey !

I admit I had to google what olive drab color looked like, but hey I figured it out. My favorite color is crimson red, but a soft baby blue would be a close runner up! What kind of dogs do you have? I have two kitties, both named after characters in the lion king movie :)

Posted Mar 16, 2021
  20. 1, Autumn isa dark belgian malinwa. And my other dog, Peanut is a golden retriever:)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Bhunie likes this.