• 1871 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4450 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New PPC Perk: GIF Profile Picture and Banner

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Jaekub, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Probably ex-staff or a test account?
    --- Post updated ---
    You also aren't telling me who which doesn't help anything lol

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  2. Nuh-uh, I'll dm you since this is basically becoming a conversation.

lol you updated your post while I was writing this

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  3. To anyone wondering:
    Yes, there's 1 person with an animated profile picture, but it seems to be a removed perk. Checking up on this.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  4. I think this would be a great idea, I definitely seeing this beeing beneficial towards the perks for PPC.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  5. @Klobby They no longer have an animated picture. The response was "it might've been enabled at some point unknowingly."

Asked again about animated profile pictures and the answer is that it still will 100% not become a thing. @Korben2005

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Jaekub, TooMuchXMas4You and Klobby like this.
  6. Animated profile pictures are straight up not happening. Anybody who has one because they managed to set one up in September 2018 because the possibility was accidentally left enabled is getting reset to a static picture. Banners as a special perk is what will be considered.
    --- Post updated ---
    See:

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Jaekub, xOeuf and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  7. ): kinda disappointing, tbh i'd buy ppc just to make some stupid meme gif my pfp

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  8. can always buy it to make your banner some stupid meme gif :thinking:

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Mathuu and xOeuf like this.
  9. everyone who's just browsing the site at any given time would see it if i had a gif pfp, whereas people would have to go out of their way to see the banner on my page. what i suppose i'm trying to say is, what's the point if the amount of people who'll see it goes down from 12 to 0?

Posted Nov 12, 2019