• 352 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6652 Players Online
  • 6300 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

new setup video :)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Orangey, May 14, 2021.

1. enjoy :)

3 subs from 300 actually, it would be epic if we could get there :) ty!

Posted May 14, 2021
    TheMuffinM, Hubble, usnic and 3 others like this.
  2. Hello!

Fantastic video! I like the editing and quality of your commentary. I find that some people struggle to hold constant commentary that intrigues a viewer, but you seem very natural at it! I love to see more and more bedrock players creating content on Mineplex. Also, congratulations on 300 subscribers! Very well deserved and I look forward to watching your channel grow :D

Posted May 14, 2021
    usnic and Orangey like this.
  3. Your setup is 10 times better then mine not gonna lie.

Posted May 15, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  4. I liked your editing and definitely want to get into video making some day in the future. Looking good bud, keep up the good work!

Posted May 15, 2021
    Orangey and PROSTONE like this.
  5. Hi Orangey! Huge congratulations on both the new setup and now 300 subscribers! That’s such a huge milestone and you should honestly be proud. On another note, our setup is legit so similar! It looks very snazzy! I feel like your channel is only gonna continue to grow and go up from here - I mean, with that quality content, I’m sure it will! I really enjoyed watching your Skywars video, as always, and some things that I feel that you did well on and continue to do well on is your commentary and editing style. Keep up the fantastic work! Cheers to to more quality content and more subscribers.

Posted May 16, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  6. Yooo ty

lmfao but you just got a iphone 12 so were even

Yo ty! And gl on ur channel if you make videos in the future.

Yoo ty as well. My goal by the end of this year is 1k, it's not impossible, but it'll be difficult. Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2021
    Hubble and Amg like this.