• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11278 Players Online
  • 8388 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New skills?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Stormiiee, May 3, 2020.

1. This would be kind of broken. This ability would negate other classes abilities. It would be like fighting without a sword ability. In Champions or Clans, sword abilities are usually the most useful. A brute without flesh hook, a knight without hilt smash, a mage without lorb or ice prison, a ranger without a bow, a sin without evade. With 1 ability it negates all other abilities, and this isn't like silencing arrow, since silencing arrow you can use a water bottle.

Posted May 22, 2020
    LordOfTeeth likes this.
  2. YES FINALLY SKILL TALK

OK:

Twister - Mage Sword Ability

Summons a small guidable tornado in front of the user, which does 1 dmg + 0.4 per level, and lasts 3sec + 1sec per level.

Its able to pick up to three players and move them elsewhere, controlling through displacement.

It’s not a damage ability, but it can see some tactical use, suiting mage’s controlling nature.

Posted May 22, 2020
    LordOfTeeth likes this.
  3. I think new skills should be added to classes in replacement of ones removed from clans.
    Knight should get a new sword ability, I think some sort of damaging "uppercut" move that does less damage than hilt smash and hits players into the air would work well there.
    Brute should get a new axe and sword ability, uppercut would be a possible brute sword ability but something else could be added. For an axe ability, I think a nerfed whirlwind would work well, it just deals damage and doesn't suck the players in.
    Sin needs both a new sword ability and another passive/active (to replace smoke bomb). For the sword skill, illusion could be replaced by a skill called "Clone". Clone would spawn two little illusion mobs on either side of the player, then randomly put the player in one of the clones' spots, swapping them. I'm not sure if it'd be possible to do, but these clones should mirror the player, moving forward when the player moves forward and following their move. These clones should die in one hit (or possibly when the actual player gets hit) or vanish after a few seconds.
    A replacement for smoke bomb could work in a somewhat similar fashion. Called "Mirror Diversion", this skill would spawn three clones where the player is, all facing a different direction. These clones would then follow the same moves as the player, but since they'll start out facing the other direction they'll be mirroring their moves. The clones would die within one hit and vanish after a few seconds.

Posted May 22, 2020
    Starx280 likes this.
  4. Concussion

Upon right-clicking with an axe as a brute, any enemies within a 4, 5, 6 (Depends on the level) get blindness for 2, 3, 4 seconds. Their Hotbar also gets messed up. Basically whenever you activate this ability the enemy's items in the Hotbar get moved to a random place.

This skill would be god for brute because brutes are usually like giants. And giants are strong. So having an ability that gives enemies a concussion is good for a brute.

I just thought of a time that I got a concussion and was confused then I thought that would make a good ability for a brute.

Posted May 25, 2020
  5. I feel like changing peoples hotbars/making people drop items is way to over powered. This would be too op and could possibly cause glitches.

Posted May 25, 2020
  6. Lightning Strike

Hold down right click on your sword. 10 red boxes will appear. For every second you hold down right click, a box will turn green. The strike gets more powerful, and sets an opponent on fire for longer, the longer it is held down. The lightning will strike 1-10 blocks away from you, equivalent to how many boxes you filled.

This would be good for mage, it goes well with magic abilities.

I was inspired by the mage's default fire attack.

Posted May 25, 2020
  7. This could potentially replace static lazer! +1

Posted May 26, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.